ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Unfortunately in the early to mid 90's the only fast food open all night was that Hardee's behind Memorial/Coliseum Liquors on Rose. It was disgusting and the drive thru wait was no less than 20mins. But living on Aylesford it was a "safe" drunk drive to grab some gub at 4AM.

Hardees used to have a pretty solid breakfast and the angus burger was decent in a pinch. Just never had it late night.

McD's going opening the breakfast menu late night was a game changer.

I'd say our routine was:

1. White Castle
2. Taco Bell
3. Steak n Shake
4. McD's
5. Bambs

*Headed to Clearwater Beach. Odd being alone at the airport when it isn’t work related.

*Nothing hits better than an airport beer before vacation.

I wish Coals had a points system to earn redemptions.

*I know nothing about Tim Walz, but whatever it is, I hate it (movie quote) Plus, he looks like Bernie Sanders slightly younger sibling.

*Is London on the verge of blowing the F up?

*Deadpool/Wolverine movie was solid. Trying a little too hard to be edgy, but overall, I’d recommend.

*Think old GYERO stories aren’t told now, not because they don’t happen, but there are too many lurkers and there’s much more to lose.

One on one. There. Are. Stories.

*Shane Gillis, Tyler, Josh Meloy, queued up for the flight.

You actually took the time to look it up and do a line item breakdown just to troll someone? Seriously?

Not to mention you didn’t even get it right, because you didn’t account for the delivery fee and tip (not everyone is a cheap ass like you).

Yes but he went 0-8 in two of those 35 games, meaning he sucks. Being really good for 33 games is not as weighted as being terrible in 2. According to someone I read post from.

* Where's Roaring Kitty when you need him?

* I suppose I'll watch the Joe Rogan standup on Netflix, and I assume it will be the #1 show on the platform for a week or two, but man.....that poor guy just is not funny.

* I totally sympathize with the French pole vaulter. My huge D once caused me to knock over my opponents Rook in a chess match in 5th grade, mess up the tying of a taut-line hitch while earning a merit badge in Boy Scouts, and look foolish while sitting on the bench for the winless Sayre Spartans middle school basketball team.

(actually, I'm pretty sure we beat Richmond Model)

* It's not as cool of a story as my employee(s) drawing richards on a construction site or whatever, but my account manager has a pet bird. Actually, TWO pet birds. They decided to destroy her laptop yesterday. Jumped on it and pecked and clawed the s*** out of it. So now I'm buying a new laptop. Like what in the actual F.

* Is it just my lass, or do all woman obsess over snacks?

About ready to head out for a road trip, and we're bringing like 17 different little packages of Trader Joe's bulls***. Seems pretty silly when I fully intend to eat 3 full meals a day, but whatev. Car rides, plane trips, any sort of hours long event -- we're bringing snacks.

* Open tryouts 8/30 --> who would be the most likely GYEROer to earn a roster spot TODAY? There's still some skill there, but some of these once great athletes are showing their age. For sure.

* The Fernando Cruz dominance was fun while it lasted. Should plan on seeing this guy hanging out in Louisville soon.
lol, totally with you on the snacks. I see a $400 grocery bill and I’m like what did we buy..oh that was food for our trip. I’m like, do they not have restaurants where we are going?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT