ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Maybe 2-3 years ago, the bellydancers were in town for a football game and belly dancer decided to order a crave case to the house after the game. The kids helped destroy them and they were amazed at their tastiness. Don’t think we’ve had them since. I also don’t think i ate one that night.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Light ice is always the play with styrofoam cups. A large drink at Chick Fil A with regular ice nets about 10 oz of liquid.

That picture got me wondering if plaid/madras shorts are about to make a comeback. Seems like a lot of things from the late 90’s early 2000’s are in style. Can’t be too much longer for those to start popping up.

Reactions: rudd1
Kamala: a dumpster fire, on a plane that is on fire, that crashes into a mountain. LOL

What an epic disaster, if she gets elected.

Back to @wcc31's question:

Top 3:
  • Gold: White Castle is the top drunk chain food. It often mixes the efficiency of a fast food restaurant with the character of a place you may get stabbed. Perfect for being drunk.
  • Silver: Steak and Shake out Bardstown Rd was the perfect night cap to an evening hitting the Irish District, but didn't want to deal with the degenerates of La Bamba.
  • Bronze: Waffle House. Sometimes you just want breakfast.
Honorable mention:
  • McDonalds never was on the list because back in the day they were always closed after normal hours, but since I'm international now McD's is the spot for late night food in Europe.
Olympic Disappointment:
  • Taco Bell: You had to go through the drive through there; not a good luck when drunk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT