ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

10 wins in 2021, 7 in 2022. Stoops now has a losing record at UK. Losses credit for a 10 win season and losses a bowl win. Of the 11 players, 8 went on and played while ineligible. Wonder who the 8 are ? Probably why Stoops has been looking around and was going to leave for A&M.

• Haha
Reactions: gattongrad09
So the entire program gets punished for something that is now 100% legal, and that the NCAA agrees program leadership didn't know a damn thing about?

What a farce. Seriously, why won't UK take the "haha, no" stance of...I don't know, EVERY OTHER MAJOR PROGRAM in the 2A?
I mean, we all know why, and he buttons all 3 on his polo.

NCAA admits coaches shouldn’t and wouldn’t have known about the issues……

Then WTF is the punishment for? If the work isn’t completed and they were paid then the NIL deal was violated, how in the hell does this impact the university when the university isn’t directly allowed to pay the kids?

I’d sue the F out of the NCAA and tell them to get F’d!

Reactions: m080470
Looks like a testament to the secondary getting beat. That ball had NO zip on it. More of a wounded duck than thrown on a rope. DB appeared to be close in coverage, but because the ball was wobbling had too much air under it, it gave him time to close. Vandagriff needs to throw a tighter ball than that one. Brown gonna have a BIG year though, his speed is a hell of a weapon.

IMG-1776.jpg

Lotta teeth. Just…a lot of those. The teeth. Be careful with that one.

not concerned about front 7, TE, kicker. WR, OL, even DB are close. Good squad, tough road ahead. 8 wins I’d be ecstatic. Im ecstatic regardless.

Looks like a testament to the secondary getting beat. That ball had NO zip on it.
Word. We should probably just forfeit this year. What's the point?

* The breadmaker is on point. With minimal effort, I'm churning out one pound french bread loafs like a monsieur from gay old Paris. Thus far a solid purchase -- until I get diabetes, I guess.

* Thank the Lord Matt Jones is back next week. I've stretched Bill Simmons and Joe Rogan out as long as I can. I need something to mow the yard / walk at lunch to.

* I saw Goodman and the yankee dude on Field of 68 rate Kentucky's off-season. Their consensus was that Pope did a great job on short notice of fielding a team of very good guys. However, we've got a squad of dudes who are almost good enough to make the league but no true stars.

Not unfair, to be honest, but incorrect, I do believe. I think we are going to be like one of those Maryland teams under Gary Williams that had tons of cagey veterans all over the roster who won despite not being overwhelming on paper.

The best point I heard from those two was that if you took our best defensive 5 and our best offensive 5, there would be no overlap. In theory that should make it hard to keep a well rounded team on the court at all times.

I think Pope going whole hog on defense when he started recruiting shows that he's going to be playing a lot of bullyball and subbing shooters in as needed.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT