ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

The US Government is reporting they arrested El Mayo (the most rumored about cartel boss there is) with the help of El Chapo's son. Apparently El Chapo's son helped trick El Mayo into getting on a plane that was diverted to El Paso where they were picked up.

Absolutely wild. I can't imagine the stress of the agents pulling something like that off.

Sad thing is how meaningless it actually is - in fact, instability at the top will likely cause more violence.

I'll sleep much better at night knowing that a violent drug seller is behind bars, and we can finally put an end to this disgusting trade once and for all.

I think we're missing the bigger picture. The key is to do drugs responsibly. A few bad apples and what not.

Let us not make a hasty decision here.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I am completely unfamiliar with fentanyl. I thought everyone was still getting messed up on heroin and pain pills. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Go straight to Columbia and get the pure shit. Stand in the kitchen with your wife beater on, mix Arm and Hammer with your Coke. Worked for Jeezy. When you get too much, stack the rest of the yams at your aunties house.

When pure drugs are not obtainable, Drug Heads will do what ever it takes, then you see shit like Krokodil, meth, and other man made shit that is worse than the real drug.

El Chapo's son is dead man walking. Shanked in prison is not a top way to go out.

Not to turn this to a serious convo, but I had a lung biopsy done last yr and they have me like a .1mg or something ridiculously small amt, of fentanyl as the numbing drug. Without telling me. Didn't even know that was an option.

Let me tell ya something, that was the strongest narcotic buzz I've ever had. I had to be awake thru it and I was in lala land. Which is an actual place, in my head.

What in the hell is Kratom?
They sell it at the fake weed shops. Just a fake legal drug that will probably give ya cancer of the balls or something. Knew some coworkers that would take it and smoke that delta 8 fake weed. And yes they looked exactly like you would expect.

Imagine Jessie's friends in breaking bad. That's the market.

My coke dealer in Lexington, Wael, died recently. He was Palestinian and one crazy MF’er. He found his first wife cheating on him so he doused her in gasoline and set her on fire. He also once had an alligator as a pet and when it got too big he let it go in the KY River. They couldn’t get his eyes to close so they buried him with them somewhat open which was rather appropriate as that paranoid SOB literally always slept with one eye open. Last time I saw him I took a gram of coke from him and decided it was time to move from Lexington.

Point is, drugs are bad mmmkkkaay

Last edited:
My coke dealer in Lexington, Wael, died recently. He was Palestinian and one crazy MF’er. He found his first wife cheating on him so he douced her in gasoline and set her on fire. He also once had an alligator as a pet and when it got too big he let it go in the KY River. They couldn’t get his eyes to close so they buried him with them somewhat open which was rather appropriate as that paranoid SOB literally always slept with one eye open. Last time I saw him I took a gram of coke from him and decided it was time to move from Lexington.

Point is, drugs are bad mmmkkkaay
Welp, that'll do it for Friday, July 26, 2024.

Nobody topping that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT