ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

That man is D-O-N-E.

He wants nothing to do with the grind. Those are the eyes and tone of a man that only wants to be a head coach on game days only. I can’t imagine what goes through his mind every single morning when he rolls out of bed.
You can get away with anything when you win. He gave Mitch nothing but the middle finger for around a decade. It finally caught up with him this time. Because he is delusional and thinks he’s still winning.

Card got hacked last week, immediately after I let my son use my debit card to activate a Cricket phone.

451 dollars within 4 days. All the transacations were out of North Carolina. And I never got a single fraud alert from card services.

10 business days to reimburse (rolleyes)

Reactions: AIChatGPT
Card got hacked last week, immediately after I let my son use my debit card to activate a Cricket phone.

451 dollars within 4 days. All the transacations were out of North Carolina. And I never got a single fraud alert from card services.

10 business days to reimburse (rolleyes)

Fraud is a regressive tax on stupid people.

Not sure what you mean. I'm getting my funds back. Are you talking about people that are too stupid to know when unauthorized transactions are taking place on their account? If so, I might agree.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Bring back ROGUE!!!!!
who cares tyler labine GIF by HULU

Reactions: jayroon
Was saving that same take for a random set later on, wcc. I feel like Zach Bryan would be a cool artist to learn a few of his songs to play at parties on a patio or around a fire pit.

Rhythmic, singalong tunes that are artsy, edgy, and fun. Probably a great live artist (my daughter saw his Nashville show on Saturday and showed me some clips. It looked fine.)

Really poetic lyrics with strong imagery. Authentic. But yeah, just can’t get there. Maybe it’s generational?

Reactions: wcc31
I’m saying I love all his old stuff, and haven’t listened to a song that’s been released in the last year.

Tishimingo
Something in the Orange
Revival
Godspeed
Heading South
Good I’ll do
Letting Someone go
Oklahoma Smokeshow
Highway Boys
Burn burn burn
Sun to me
Messed up kid
Leaving
Dallas

I’m sure I could go on but that’s 45 straight minutes of good bourbon/fire pit listening before switching to anyone else!

Swimming laps this week, and at the time I go (5:30 am) it's all regulars. Old folks like me.

This German woman always ends up in the lane next to me. She's gotta be 80 plus. She's nice as can be, but she absolutely smokes my ass. Impeccable form and flip turns. It's GD humiliating LOL. (and I am a way above average swimmer)

Last edited:
Swimming laps this week, and at the time I go (5:30 am) it's all regulars. Old folks like me.

This German woman always ends up in the lane next to me. She's gotta be 80 plus. She's nice as can be, but she absolutely smokes my ass. Impeccable form and flip turns. It's GD humiliating LOL. (and I am a way above average swimmer)
I’ve often thought when I retire and have more time I’d get back into swimming. Used to be able to do all the laps. Now an 80 year old German lady could smoke my ass. Different kind of endurance.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
You know- I like some of his shit and understand the fandom, but can’t quite get there with Zach Bryan.
I liked him alright. Got tickets to his show in Columbus (hands up was probably more looking forward to Billy Strings) to take my daughter, who’s a TEEN and therefore a huge fan. Daughter wound up not being able to go because she’s a burgeoning leader of KY so turned into a me and the wife weekend. Big fan now- he’s a great live act imo. But to be fair my concert experience was sitting in a summer breeze, no kids, enjoying some domestos and enjoying live music so my perception was likely skewed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT