ADVERTISEMENT

Drone Law

MrHotDice

All-American
Nov 1, 2002
Anyone know the laws that allow drones to affect your privacy? I read that if they hover over your house you cant by law shot them down or disrupt their signals to bring them down.

Anyone know the laws that allow drones to affect your privacy? I read that if they hover over your house you cant by law shot them down or disrupt their signals to bring them down.
I cannot imagine being able to legally shoot a gun to knock then down, but regardless of the law, I would knock it down in any other available way and destroy it. If thats illegal, so be it.

I cannot imagine being able to legally shoot a gun to knock then down, but regardless of the law, I would knock it down in any other available way and destroy it. If thats illegal, so be it.
FAA says if you bring them down you are liable. That also even if you jam their signal that.causes them to crash. From what I read you have to posr your property that you dont allow drones and you should call the police but that seems useless.

Don't know the details, but a man was recently arrested in Florida for shooting down a Wal-Mart drone that was making mock deliveries in his neighbourhood. One of the charges was discharging a firearm in a residential area. About 2500 hundred dollars in damage to the drone. Don't know if he will be liable for that.

Don't know the details, but a man was recently arrested in Florida for shooting down a Wal-Mart drone that was making mock deliveries in his neighbourhood. One of the charges was discharging a firearm in a residential area. About 2500 hundred dollars in damage to the drone. Don't know if he will be liable for that.

Florida man strikes again!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT