ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

84127914.gif

Wake up Fathers Day to an empty house with lass and daughter out of town for a week. Get my coffee to sit outside and enjoy a nice morning alone. Open the front door and there’s a lady standing there. She asked if I knew who she was and I take a long look and tell her nope. She says I’m your daughter and these are your granddaughters.
Haven’t seen or heard from her in 20 years and I now have 5 granddaughters I didn’t know about. To say I was surprised would be an understatement and made for a nice Father’s Day present.
She told me later that she did a dna 🧬 test a couple of years ago and I have another set of twins I didn’t know about. Guess I’m going to be busy meeting and getting to know my newfound family. I’m nervous and excited at the same time.
Gonna make for an interesting conversation when the lass gets back home.
Is she hot?

Reactions: warrior_SW
Yep, Kooky, I am, many times over.

My friends are right, I should write a book. Would make Forrest Gump look like a non-fiction character.

I have lived a crazy life so far. Just goes to show you that you never know what the next day holds.

Wake up Fathers Day to an empty house with lass and daughter out of town for a week. Get my coffee to sit outside and enjoy a nice morning alone. Open the front door and there’s a lady standing there. She asked if I knew who she was and I take a long look and tell her nope. She says I’m your daughter and these are your granddaughters.
Haven’t seen or heard from her in 20 years and I now have 5 granddaughters I didn’t know about. To say I was surprised would be an understatement and made for a nice Father’s Day present.
She told me later that she did a dna 🧬 test a couple of years ago and I have another set of twins I didn’t know about. Guess I’m going to be busy meeting and getting to know my newfound family. I’m nervous and excited at the same time.
JESUS H CHRIST!!!

Reactions: Col. Angus

Shawn Kemp somewhere feels emasculated by your fertility.

BTW... Thanks for clarifying the dna part with the dna emoji. I wasn't sure what you meant at first.

Well I can tell you how that would go in the krazy house, it wouldn’t and that lady may not be alive much longer!

Holy hell I can’t even imagine having to try to explain that at all. I mean I do enjoy pissing the wife off sometimes but I’d be scared for a few life’s with that story.

And honestly after thinking about it for a few seconds, I’d probably just file for divorce and start counting the money that would cost.

🤮

Regarding Topix…….Years ago as a new attorney, I represented this random executive down state who was a bit of a celebrity in his small hometown, and also the subject of the most vile vitriol you can imagine on his local Topix. He decided he wanted to sue these anonymous posters.

So I filed a John Doe defamation complaint in circuit court, then subpoenaed Topix for the dozens of identities associated with the IP addresses claiming that he buttfu**ed farm animals while chanting Ramadan prayers and sporting a black cockring, etc. Most of these posters were smart enough to post using a VPN or roaming cell service or whatever. But some were not.

Lo and behold, we got actual names and home addresses for about a half dozen of these hillbillies. Those sons of bitches were golden in their depositions and/or judgment debtor examinations - “why I here? They say I anonymous. You look like the devil, cracker.”

I won on liability, but I think my client ended up collecting between $4 and 5K when it was all said and done. For probably 50K in legal fees.

That’s why the lawyers always win, folks. Never forget it.
Counterpoint. No one in human history has found a better system than a jury trial…but lawyers might be the worst addition to society ever.

Ever.

Reactions: 80 Proof
She’s my daughter and I don’t need a dna test for her. We had a falling out 20 years ago over some dumb stuff and she went her very independent way. Never expected it to last that long but can’t change history.
She’s almost 40 now and the lass knows all about my children so won’t be a shock. Well, except for the 5 granddaughters and the likelihood of another set of twins I wasn’t aware existed. But even that won’t be a big deal.
Might have to utilize a drone if I ever want a complete family picture. There would be more people there than a church social.

We have guys in here having milfs asking to play one on one hoops. The next we have a daughter and five grandkids popping up on the front porch on Father’s Day.

This place never disappoints except when folks quote catfatbg
Whatever you say 5 head. Every get that grill fixed ? How about that double chin ?

*Good weekend in Indy at the Olympic trial.

*Friend's daughter set a personal best but didn't make it to the semifinals. The setup for the event was phenomenal.

*Watched her heat then went to Tin Roof to watch the Cats in a thriller. Put down more been than I should have before heading back to the hotel for dinner.

*St Elmo's was a bit underwhelming. The shrimp cocktail was on point but the ribeye left something to be desired. Some dude that had a daughter swimming there sat with us and happened to know 80. Small world.

*The ride back on Father's day felt like an eternity. A pit-stop at Wild-eggs helped take the edge off.

*Father's day was a cluster-F. I drove to 4 packed restaurants my kids suggested before making an executive decision an pulled in to Rooster's. Hot wings and beer. That's my list.

*Josh Meloy in Lexington on August 2nd at the Burl. Anyone going?

Too easy...

For the baseball ignorant....

His 170 game stats are skewed something awful....he hit .307 in June of last year, and then went .238 / .198 / .202 (he took a nose dive and it hasn't stopped since)

This year.... .218 since May 1st (41 games and 160 AB's) Sure, let's go back a full year to include stats that don't matter "NOW".

58 K's in those 160 AB's....36% K rate

4 HR and 12 RBI in those 41 games.

In other words, he continues to regress, and his initial wow factor is now nothing more than a meaningless SB.

I won't even mention his errors.

Essentially, he sucks now worse than ever. That isn't debatable.

Carry on, though. You look like fools trying to support this novelty act. Where is Kurt Stillwell when you need him.

I’ve always thought blocking people was kinda dumb, because I like witnessing true ignorance…kinda like watching a train wreck; it’s just hard to look away. But, I really see no reason why UKO should remain in my feed. What a terrible poster and miserable person in general.
Same, but boy did blocking Hyman clean this place up for me. No offense, Hyman.

Reactions: AIChatGPT
I have so many questions... mainly how do you not recognize your daughter, that if I'm reading correctly, was in your life until she was 19? There are vague acquaintances that I haven't seen since high school 20+ years ago that I would still recognize.

That does suck. Oh well hell of a season anyway, Saturday was awesome . Can’t see winning two games tomorrow, I mean we basically have just two quality starters and neither can start tomorrow. Would love to at least send the Gators home.

I’ve always thought blocking people was kinda dumb, because I like witnessing true ignorance…kinda like watching a train wreck; it’s just hard to look away. But, I really see no reason why UKO should remain in my feed. What a terrible poster and miserable person in general.
If it’s true ignorance you seek. Just follow catfatbg. He’s the epitome of everything you hope your son never grows up to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT