ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Regarding Topix…….Years ago as a new attorney, I represented this random executive down state who was a bit of a celebrity in his small hometown, and also the subject of the most vile vitriol you can imagine on his local Topix. He decided he wanted to sue these anonymous posters.

So I filed a John Doe defamation complaint in circuit court, then subpoenaed Topix for the dozens of identities associated with the IP addresses claiming that he buttfu**ed farm animals while chanting Ramadan prayers and sporting a black cockring, etc. Most of these posters were smart enough to post using a VPN or roaming cell service or whatever. But some were not.

Lo and behold, we got actual names and home addresses for about a half dozen of these hillbillies. Those sons of bitches were golden in their depositions and/or judgment debtor examinations - “why I here? They say I anonymous. You look like the devil, cracker.”

I won on liability, but I think my client ended up collecting between $4 and 5K when it was all said and done. For probably 50K in legal fees.

That’s why the lawyers always win, folks. Never forget it.

Friend of mine was a teacher in Scott County, at the HS.

And a thread on Topix was started; something along the lines of hottest teacher at Scott Co. HS

And her name was brought up repeatedly. Some of the comments by the kids were LOL

One, in particular stood out: Mrs. (redacted) is FINE. I could stare at that luscious big ass all day, 'specially when she's wearing a thong.

I told her and her husband about that, and she was mortified, and insisted she didn't wear thongs (her husband, standing behind her was rolling his eyes and silently confirming that she DID, in fact, wear thong underwear) LOL

To be fair, she is a pretty hot dish, with a superb caboose. LOL

Last edited:
And we have to turn around and beat Florida tomorrow and these guys twice, without either of our best arms and no O Brien tomorrow.

Yikes

Burkes is clearly the leader of the team but I don’t think I’ve seen him get a hit all year.
I think he has hit into more double plays than he has gotten a hits in the regionals, supers and CWS.

We finally hit the ball a little bit and were just hitting it right where they were. Just painful to sit there with those weirdos A&M fans. I wish we would have never added them or Missouri.

Celtics - Back at the top of the mountain. What a ridiculously succesful organization...

Happy for Horford.

Not that I'd EVER want to spend more time in Boston, but tonight is going to be a white trash spectacle/Bacchanalia.

The urine and vomit, running down Lansdowne St. will probably raise the Charles river by two feet at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandePdre
Friend of mine was a teacher in Scott County, at the HS.

And a thread on Topix was started; something along the lines of hottest teacher at Scott Co. HS

And her name was brought up repeatedly. Some of the comments by the kids were LOL

One, in particular stood out: Mrs. (redacted) is FINE. I could stare at that luscious big ass all day, 'specially when she's wearing a thong.

I told her and her husband about that, and she was mortified, and insisted she didn't wear thongs (her husband, standing behind her was rolling his eyes and silently confirming that she DID, in fact, wear thong underwear) LOL

To be fair, she is a pretty hot dish, with a superb caboose. LOL
Pics or gtfo

Wake up Fathers Day to an empty house with lass and daughter out of town for a week. Get my coffee to sit outside and enjoy a nice morning alone. Open the front door and there’s a lady standing there. She asked if I knew who she was and I take a long look and tell her nope. She says I’m your daughter and these are your granddaughters.
Haven’t seen or heard from her in 20 years and I now have 5 granddaughters I didn’t know about. To say I was surprised would be an understatement and made for a nice Father’s Day present.
She told me later that she did a dna 🧬 test a couple of years ago and I have another set of twins I didn’t know about. Guess I’m going to be busy meeting and getting to know my newfound family. I’m nervous and excited at the same time.
Gonna make for an interesting conversation when the lass gets back home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT