ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I’m no longer a college baseball, but I don’t understand Burkes in the 3 slot. I mean, it’s worked for the entire season, so I guess or whatever, but <.250 with 3 dingers and a couple dozen RBI? What am I missing?

Good eye there, kid. 😂

I’ll give this a shot.

From an analytics perspective it’s stupid and terrible, but from a Dusty Baker old school feel of the game perspective where the best hitter is in the 6 hole we are set up for a lot of bunt spots and I’d bet Burks has the most on the season as he bunts our lead two guys over and sets up big innings for the hitters after him.

Our whole approach is to put as much pressure on the opponent with runners in scoring position. It’s really weird to watch, but NC State made a few mistakes because of it with a bad/stupid toss to 2B for no reason and the balk.

HK or other fellow dirtbags - what is the conventional wisdom these days for keeping flower hydrated while in storage? Do those little humidity packs for cigars work? What H2O vapor percentage are you shooting for?

I just recently got back into the flower game after a lot of years, and need to keep some mason jars nice and oh so slightly moist.

I’ve been looking at these wild three foot hand blown bongs on the internet, but my wife says I can’t get one 😕

Thanks, I had been reading the sealing mason jars are pretty much sufficient on their own. I’m just thinking ahead, how long it will take me to get through this stash, lol. Probably won’t be near as long as I’m thinking.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
HK or other fellow dirtbags - what is the conventional wisdom these days for keeping flower hydrated while in storage? Do those little humidity packs for cigars work? What H2O vapor percentage are you shooting for?

I just recently got back into the flower game after a lot of years, and need to keep some mason jars nice and oh so slightly moist.

I’ve been looking at these wild three foot hand blown bongs on the internet, but my wife says I can’t get one 😕

• Love
Reactions: WynnDuffy
Where was Walschmidt today? I know he played well against Oregon St but I don’t remember any injuries limiting him.

Get a big enough jar to hold what you have, and not fill it more than halfway.

Buy a small bag of 70% RH crystals on Amazon, and a pair of cheap nylon stockings. Pour enough crystals into the bottom of a stocking (enough to make about a golf ball sized, you know, "ball" lol

tie it off, cut off most of the excess, but leave enough, to you can duct tape the humidity regulator "ball" to the inside of the mason jar lid (so it hangs down a few inches)

Soak it in some distilled water (or, just spray it if you have a clean spray bottle) , ring it out/pat dry, and the tape it to the lid. re-charge with a spray bottle as necessary (don't use tap water, only distilled)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WynnDuffy

Lol... I can smell this post. Kind of a skunky pungent scent with subtle notes of failure and depression.

Gummies, edibles, vape pens etc. all have their place, but nothing gets it done like a man-sized, chest thumping bong rip, from a 3 foot tall pyrex number (with an ice catch) aka the "ABEYANCE DEVICE"...
3ft-bong_1024x1024.webp

Last edited:
Get a big enough jar to hold what you have, and not fill it more than halfway.

Buy a small bag of 70% RH crystals on Amazon, and a pair of cheap nylon stockings. Pour enough crystals into the bottom of a stocking (enough to make about a golf ball sized, you know, "ball" lol

tie it off, cut off most of the excess, but leave enough, to you can duct tape the humidity regulator "ball" to the inside of the mason jar lid (so it hangs down a few inches)

Soak it in some distilled water (or, just spray it if you have a clean spray bottle) , ring it out/pat dry, and the tape it to the lid. re-charge with a spray bottle as necessary (don't use tap water, only distilled)
Or buy one of these. They fit perfectly in a quart sized mason jar.

Drymistat Humidor Humidifier Tubes Set Your Humidor to 70% Humidity (Pack of 2) https://a.co/d/7nbZCdG

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT