ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

^There's a dash cam from right before the turn. No dragging. The angle the cop came from and the speed of the car make dragging virtually impossible. No other person in the video even reacts to the car. Also, not being a f*cking idiot leads you to the conclusion he wasn't being drug by that car.

-Arresting the #1 golfer in the world for SLOWLY turning into the PGA Championship venue. Lol. JFC.

-Trumping up the charges like that is just such a bad look for a police department that is nationally known for being shady. Awesome stuff, LMPD.

Last edited:
-Trumping up the charges like that is just such a bad look for a police department that is nationally known for being shady. Awesome stuff, LMPD.
Not to mention immediately arresting him, perp-walking him into an orange jumpsuit mugshot.

I'm sure it wasn't possible to cite him and investigate further before bringing charges. Not like everybody didn't know where tf he was going to be all weekend...

No, but the several witnesses who watched it don't describe it the same way the cop does. If he is telling the truth then it's pretty remarkable that he was dragged by the car and bounced up so quick to apprehend that menace to society.
Darlington was describing the incident on national TV as the officer being dragged.

For God's sake dismiss the charges. Romines is going to make it ten times worse if they keep digging in. Scheffler doesn't need the money, is by all accounts a devout Christian, and has already spoken highly of LMPD (which took a tremendous amount of grace based on what we know now). I'm sure he'd sign a release of civil claims to get this thing done.

Ok he said officer attached himself to the car and Scottie drove with him attached…lol
Whole thing is ridiculous.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Rutgers and USC are playing a Friday Night conference football game at 11 PM Eastern this fall.

Conference alignment may be broken.

Reactions: ULISwuzPointGod
Brady, I’m sorry to clog up GYERO, but would you mind shooting me an email at natron20@gmail.com

Thanks!

As soon as his jacked up plane lands.
Yeah, no shit. I thought we were almost back to Nashville. They just had us circling Orlando for 50 minutes. Not a great feeling when they all look flustered and tell us to stay seated. That we are headed back to the airport. Luckily no emergency landing. Just got another plane. Back in the air and this one seems to be working.

#Greyhoundwithwings

Natron, don’t want to invest in your bourbon company. But thanks for the offer lol.

Reactions: natron20
Please please LMPD drop all charges and stop embarrassing the department and the state.

This Levis stuff for real?

Reds eliminated from playoff contention yet?

ESPN is reporting that LMPD disciplined the officer, any idea what that means in this context? Two weeks paid vacation? Desk job for a month?

Imagine how many lives are ruined by shit like this.

I amend my previous post:

If you're on the same side of any argument as Wayne and UKO, Just walk into traffic, you're past the point of rehabilitation.
Bruh, I’m on the “I wanted to hear and see the evidence” side.

My assumption, based on what I heard originally from my people at the mayor’s office was that Scheffler was told to go ahead (so window down), but then the second cop told him to stop. Scheffler continued to drive, the cop reached through the window to grab him. He drove off causing the officer to be super pissed off. I said that if this is the case, most cops are going to arrest him. I didn’t say it was right. I said that they’ll be pissed and arrest him 10 out of 10.

Evidence from multiple views shows that the officer was not dragged, and therefore it was even more egregious that he was arrested than before.

...but damn Will, good for you.

I’m not homosexual or nothin’, but Levis is a good looking dude who happens to have one of the 32 most prestigious jobs in sports that pays him millions per year. If there were some sort of ranking system for who can get the most ass, Levis has to be in the top 0.001%. My point is he doesn’t need to get props for having a hot girlfriend.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Think you misunderstood what pretzel was getting at, Wayne.
Jillian Bell Workaholics GIF by hero0fwar

Biggest threat to your safety in a traffic stop is bruising the cop's fragile little ego.

Stone cold lock the officer either never fell down at all, or he tripped over his own feet. He likely got super GD pissy that someone didn't do exactly what he said to them so he went ape shit.

It's also hilarious that this guy ran to the car (no other cop seemed to give a shit) and slammed his left wrist and hand down onto Scottie's vehicle. Wonder why his left wrist hurts? Doesn't seem like you'd do that if you had injured it seconds before by being dragged to the ground.

Awfully wet, muddy and dirty out there as well...doesn't appear that his shiny yellow raincoat has any mud or shit on it from being "dragged" on the ground. I'd love to see a closer picture on that. I'd also love to see the medical records from this trauma he suffered. Didn't have a damn problem yanking Scottie out of the vehicle or slamming his hand down on the car. Also didn't appear to be limping after him if he injured his knee.

Bottom line, this cop is a micro-bitch.

Prelims are damn near a rubber stamp, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Romines got the Assault 2nd dismissed then and there.

…. These little town blues.

What an embarrassment🤣! Louisville needs better leadership. Someone in the LMPD should’ve read the room and nipped this horseshit in the bud.

Belmont at Saratoga? Yep. There.

Overstory Bar. Highly recommend. Wicked beverages.

Just had drinks with a connected dude. Laughs. Toasty cheesy. Thursday is the old Friday…and I don’t mind.

The worst part about all of this is that none of it matters. LMPD could fire him tomorrow and he'd have another job before he got home. The lunatic in Arizona that shot a man on his hands and knees in a hotel hallway (who also had YOU'RE TOUCHED emblazoned on his Firearm) was hired by a local PD so he could receive benefits for the rest of his life because shooting an unarmed man caused PTSD.

I get that being a police officer is difficult and an extremely important job but there has to be some accountability.

The comments on that Levis leak are so out of pocket. "Good to see Levis got that quick release off the field too!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT