ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I do wonder if putting up instructional signs for zipper merging would help (probably not). I also wonder which demographics are best at doing it and which are worse.
This actually did work at my kid’s old elementary school. I was shocked there was never an issue.

giphy.gif

SGA about to get PAID.

From ESPN: "For Doncic and Gilgeous-Alexander, the All-NBA nods mean they are poised for supermax extensions that can be signed in 2025, both of which would set records.

Doncic can sign a five-year deal worth about $346 million, starting at nearly $60 million in 2026-27 and ending at about $79 million in 2030-31. Gilgeous-Alexander will be eligible to sign a four-year extension worth about $294 million. His would start in 2027-28 at around $65 million -- and the final year, 2030-31, would see him earning just over $81 million, or nearly $1 million per game. It would be the first time an NBA player's annual salary has topped $80 million."

Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

Reactions: jayroon
Wayne received any more invites I missed? Did I miss what the husband said when he pulled up to Wayne playing with his wife? Guess it’s a true story. Not sure why, but I’m intrigued.

Wayne received any more invites I missed? Did I miss what the husband said when he pulled up to Wayne playing with his wife? Guess it’s a true story. Not sure why, but I’m intrigued.

1. My wife is pissed I posted that story as she is convinced it's going to get back to my son's friend's mom.
  2. The dad has since asked me if I want to come over for poker night. Not sure what he's getting at there. Kinda concerning?

If the rumors are true and Levis did go back to his girl; I can certainly see why, from the video leaks on Twitter.

Reactions: Col. Angus
The newly released Scotty videos:
* The officer is hurt so bad he was able to take off in a 40 yard sprint to chase down suspect. I assumed he would need backup to come in and arrest the violent criminal as he lay on the ground receiving medical help.

* Video is dark but his pants appear in tact as he walks/forcefully pushes thug to the patrol car. With pants “damaged beyond repair”, I expected to see gaping holes in the pants.

Is officer still pushing charges to save face and press conference was a pressure campaign to have him let the matter go or pressure over reactive prosecutor to drop/lower charges?

Officer wasn’t messing around when he hit that car.

I am not playing both sides, but you don’t see what went down (if anything) before that video starts because the bus is in the way.

I am not playing both sides, but you don’t see what went down (if anything) before that video starts because the bus is in the way.
No, but the several witnesses who watched it don't describe it the same way the cop does. If he is telling the truth then it's pretty remarkable that he was dragged by the car and bounced up so quick to apprehend that menace to society.

Reactions: WayneDougan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT