ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Yeah...you go ahead and stroll right in.

Btw....practice rounds are before the tourney....take your clubs and I am sure you can stroll right in and get in a quick 9.
1673441487171.png

One of Pat Bev's comments in his fantastic meltdown last night was that if a journalist played 41 minutes he could get 10 assists (or something like that). Which brings up an interesting question - during your prime - and assuming you had been playing the sport pretty religiously up until your prime, what would you average in the following situations (provided you played starter minutes / innings) and your teammates still got you the ball?

NBA: 0.5 pts, 0.5 boards, 1 assist.
It's basically 1 three every 6 games. I assume I'd occasionally get wide open looks, a random rebound with no one around, and make a pass to a teammate for a shot. Plus the other team would likely lay off me as much as possible, I think the NBA is where I'd look the worst, but my stats might be a low estimate given how little the other team would guard me.

MLB: Slash line: .090/.120/.120
I was pretty good at baseball so I assume it would be similar to a below average hitting pitcher (most of those guys were also good hitters in HS). In 2021, the average for all pitchers was .103 / .135 / .141 - which was historically bad btw.

NFL QB: 30% completion percentage, 45 yards per game, 2 TDs (for a season)
This is probably the toughest one to estimate. If it were just one game and the defense didn't realize how bad I was compared to a real QB, I could run a bunch of bubble screens and slants on 3 and 20s where you'd get some completions and a few yards. The TDs would only come from a turnover deep in the other teams territory where you then throw a 50-50 ball up or a shovel pass or something.

-random... double booked myself tonight. I have a pair of tix to see the struts (good band... opened up for the foo fighters) at Manchester music hall. Don't cost nothing.

Thanks to dK’s confidence the other day, I changed my top choice in the Oaks to Thorpedo. Any time a trainer is openly talking shit about their horse, listen.

Got the exacta and a nice across the board to help recalibrate my TwinSpires account.

Happy Derby!

I gotta know… what happened to make you have that opinion?
Long story.

Can’t stand at bar. Retard for asking for a beer. Told them I’d fight 3 at a time. Had to close tab after every drink. You know, just normal stuff.

I’d tell you the entire story if I ever saw you out.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Aubrey graham is the biggest lie ever sold on this country. That’s saying a lot considering what we are witnessing in the DC right now.

If Kenny can do one thing in this beef I hope it’s getting through to everyone thay drake likes underage girls

he’s out of his league going at the king. Don’t let those Taylor swift songs fool you Kendrick is lethal

-Shine on you beautiful Kentucky people, this is the day.

-Grabbed #4 & #13 for the win yesterday… just random numbers I liked. I don’t look at all the stats when I’m not there.

May see if I can do a drawing at work today since I’ll be working during the race.

-Picked up a second bar gig as I have way too much free time and as much as I’ve enjoyed having 134 free hours a week before sleep, I need to stack some cash again for travel and houses.

Also, likely starting to run some online classes twice a week. Irons in the fire and whatnot.

-Talkino to 3 gals right now, one in KW, one in SP and one in St Johns (but she’s in the process of moving back to Orlando/tampa area).

Taking them all suuuuuper slow as I want no commitment, too happy to bring a gal in right now full time and mess up my routine.

Also, why does EVERYONE want everyone to be in a relationship? Mutual suffering? lol, I don’t get it. Everyone wants you to get married and have kids, sorry Janice, I’m not talking my freedoms and lack of responsibility and throwing it all away so you can know that I have children.

-not having cable sucks with no playoffs but this is the life I chose til September.

Watch a ton of baseball now or just music/read/pods. It is interesting I still go to turn on the tv first thing to catch up on sports though.

We’re just programmed to have the tv on. Read the other day that if you watch 3-4 hours of tv a day (average for most Americans) then in one year you’ve watched at least a month of just straight tv 24/day for for about 45 days. In ten years, you’ve spent one year of that entire decade just watching tv.

If that’s not a mindtouch knowing you’ve spent a year watching tv yet complain about not having time to do things, I don’t want to hear about it.

Last edited:
alkino to 3 gals right now, one in KW, one in SP and one in St Johns (but she’s in the process of moving back to Orlando/tampa area).

Taking them all suuuuuper slow as I want no commitment, too happy to bring a gal in right now full time and mess up my routine.

In the words of the world famous gangstas the Oak Ridge Boys

When you try to please two women, you can't please yourself
At best it's only half good; a man can't stock two shelves
It's a long old grind, and it tires your mind.

Would love to own a horse. They are just awesome animals.

I have this irrational fear of horses. And birds. I don’t trust either one. Every time either animal looks at me it’s as if they are letting me know that they are going to do me great bodily harm. I’ve got no time for either of them.

-Well horses are letting you know they can kill you, they just usually choose not to. Birds are cool but can be a**holes.

-And by “talking” I mean actually talking man, I haven’t more than hugged a one of them and good with keeping it that way for a bit.

I’m hesitant to have one, much less two, I’m good on “seeing or dating” or whatever you call it now past bike rides and beach/pool days.

Last edited:
Nursing a bit of a hangover as I sit in a TaeKwonDo Demo Team exhibition purgatory.

These kids endlessly screaming, “AYE!!!!” is making my head pound like a freakin pile driver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT