ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, why have Wagner create a shot for Dilly when we can have Dilly get a shot for Wagner.

I can’t wait until we win and face a 6’10 350 pound center next game. We legit might start all 3 seven footers for that!

"Keep Shooting"

What a novel concept. Get your best players the ball and tell them to ball.

Question: If you KNEW, for a fact, that Calipari is gone, if we lose this game, are you pulling for Oakland?

Question: If you KNEW, for a fact, that Calipari is gone, if we lose this game, are you pulling for Oakland?

1Tvz.gif

Well, we all know Calipari isn't going anywhere, period. But it's an interesting hypothetical.

It takes a REAL fan to pull for another first round loss, for the overall good of the program. IMO

brady, maybe the rifle team has some sick shooters that can use some NIL money. Lord knows the basketball program doesn't know how to utilize it.

I’m past taking offense here. If you knew for a fact he’d be here another 6 years if we won it all this year would you cheer for Oakland?

why are we always reactive? We have the best guards in the game and we’re preoccupied with feeding a modified post.

Impose our will.

Built for March

Reactions: grantbob
Hopefully Campe goads Cal into a fist fight to start the 2nd half, I want to keep watching this team without having to deal with that doofus in a suit.

Would much rather continue to enjoy this team than have it poisoned.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
I’m past taking offense here. If you knew for a fact he’d be here another 6 years if we won it all this year would you cheer for Oakland?

One of these two scenarios is a pipe dream and the other is about a 50/50 at this point. I won't be cheering for a dude who looks less athletic than me shooting 4th grade pump shots off the backboard against my beloved cats but I will talk major shit to a coach who is clearly trying to make his pride a bigger thing than 121 of basketball history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT