ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than our game and BAMA/UF that both directly impact us, I really want to watch the Colorado/WSU game.

Colorado is an unranked fav over a ranked team, but WSU has beaten Arizona both times they played.

An Arizona/WSU Pac12 championship could be good for UK if Arizona were to lose.

Anybody’s kid performing in a play during the game tonight? Is the play “Mean Girls?” Did your kid realize she hates being in plays and doesn’t want to be there either? Just me?

Edit: My son who also has to attend the play tonight can't comprehend why "this is happening to him". Been moping around for two days.

Last edited:
My wife invited her good HS friend and all 3 of their kids over from out of state and we’re all going to Anthony jeselnik tonight at 7PM that I just found out about. She also told me we have visitors from out of town visiting the following weekend and I told her to F*ck off and I’m not doing any plans so that went over well.

Anybody’s kid performing in a play during the game tonight? Is the play “Mean Girls?” Did your kid realize she hates being in plays and doesn’t want to be there either? Just me?

Edit: My son who also has to attend the play tonight can't comprehend why "this is happening to him". Been moping around for two days.
Just a total dumpster fire in Wayne's palace tonight.

Reactions: WayneDougan
My wife invited her good HS friend and all 3 of their kids over from out of state and we’re all going to Anthony jeselnik tonight at 7PM that I just found out about. She also told me we have visitors from out of town visiting the following weekend and I told her to F*ck off and I’m not doing any plans so that went over well.
I'd rather watch the game, but Jeselnik would be a hoot to see in person.

Reactions: justa
Not going to pretend to be a hard ass in either of Wayne or Ron’s situation. But I guarantee you I’d be glued to YT TV on my phone during any event I’m pulled away from these games on.

Send me the bill, no problem. Go hog wild and I wouldn’t say a thing, but I would not sit my phone down for a second during tonight’s game for sure.

Next weekend round 1 I could let slide, but not round 2.

Honey here is my biggest credit card, live it up but leave me TF alone.

Oh and I also can guarantee I’m going to pull the dumbest f’ing stunt you can imagine and just sit back daring my other half(usually my better half) to question it.

Not this year! NO ONE is stealing my joy THIS YEAR!

Some shitdohs:

- May have finally ended the saga of having to call my HVAC guy every year for a top-off that should never be necessary. Couple months ago, I tackled the dreaded project of raising the concrete pad for the condenser. There is about 18" between the back of the pad and the fence around it. I dug out two feet and managed to get a board under the pad and used a floor jack to raise it. Maybe my proudest redneck achievement.

Didn't realize that the never-ending leak I had got bigger and most of the refrigerant was gone. Weather has been so nice wasn't even running it.

Last Sat rolls around, In-laws coming the next day and it's 80 in the house. New HVAC guy comes and ends up being a full reinstall of the condenser. The SOB that install the unit new had the pipe for the refrigerant about 3/16" of an inch in and never sealed it. So after watching Nick and his humongous kid who he berates in Romanian while putting the torch to everything, he and old-fashioned male stubbornness got that pipe fitting in that other pipe and sealed TF up. Took a little financial ass-whoopin and if that unit starts leaking again, I'm going nuclear option on this house.

- Wife is officially going Neckcar. She's going from about 5% travel to about 50% plus. Gets to do more of what she wants. Happy for her.

- Apparently the wife thinks Paulina is hotter as a blonde. Agreed but bit the tongue on something smart like it wouldn't matter in the least. Because, it wouldn't matter in the least. She can hold her own to the F1 drivers flaunting their models. Elite everything game.

- Flipped on the Players yesterday to get some background noise and they were arguing for 10 minutes over where Rory's drive went in the water. Thanks for the riveting coverage. Getting out there Sat for a few hours with the boss and his kid.

- Other company that works our of our office signed up for an NRA dinner last week. You will never see more happy rednecks than that. My dumbass goes there dry thinking of course the necks will have beers and stuff and as I walk in realizing there are literally 300 guns in the joint, it dawns on me that it would be irresponsible to server libations with so many guns around. But, wife won a purple and pink 9 mm and two purses. That's a one time deal for me but was pretty entertaining.

- Golf scramble starts up next week. Beers, sun, shit-talking, passing the peace pipe, and some golf. Can not beat it. Can not wait.

- I like this team. Feels like a live in the moment team. Don't care about next year. Don't even care about previous years. It's Reed Sheppard's destiny and I support him realizing his dreams and hoisting that trophy like his father once did. If that's his dream, it's my dream. Get it f'ing done....pretty please.

- The guy that took over my position at the last company is a huge Aggies fan. Just for that alone, I want a hundert plus.

- Back to the grind. Be back later for the redass.

Tennessee dropping to the 2 line will eliminate us from getting the midwest region unless we are ranked as a higher 2 seed.
Which is why I want them to win, sadly, and Arizona to lose.

WSU has beat the west coast cats twice. Colorado and Oregon aren’t doing it.

Let’s go WSU.

Not understanding the difference between a better path for UK in the NCAA over any rivalry is a special special treat.

The Vols choked though so win win, and getting to turn on the TV just in time for Knecht’s missed dunk at the end was fantastic.

- MSU as a lower seeded team is not anything I’d care to see in my bracket if I’m other teams. Classic 10 or 12 seed that makes a run.

Reactions: barbourfor3
Wow, what an air ball thrown up by Tennessee/Knecht.

Rooting for Tennessee?
HUH? What?
If UK was playing the Taliban all-star team and the game would decide the destruction of the USA, Tennessee people would root for the Tally.

Does this drop them to a 3 seed?

Looks like Trooper Taylor's kid is in a scootch of trouble. Poison?

If he did it, sounds an awful lot like an attempt to force an abortion on a girl who didn't want one.

A 16 has beaten a 1 seed twice in history, it's happened both times in our region, and we didn't even make an Elite 8 so I think I'm done cheering for a good "path"

Just beat everybody.
Yea screw a good "path".

Let's do a little SEC test run of a good "path". Something that has happened many times to Calipari in March.

The bracket has opened up and we are the favorites to win the SEC tournament. Let's see if he gets it done.

Not sure if serious, but that play they ran OOB for a game winner that was overturned and led to OT was a stroke of genius!

KD Johnson melting TF down is awkwardly happening and seemingly he is also cussing Pearl too. Just an odd sight.

I think if we win tonight we should be slotted as a 2 over UT given how their season ended compared to ours (trending being all the rage). If UNC loses tonight and we win tomorrow, I think you could make the argument that a 1 loss difference in a massively misaligned conference power balance and head to head win should give us the edge over them for an in-road to the 1 seed.

They won't though because the ACC is so ass it's second best team gets dogged on the regular. Give us UNC in the East, we'd beat that ass again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT