ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a turnaround from Wednesday for the team AND for Reeves individually. My goodness.

I kept expecting for us to let go of the rope with each arky run and as foul trouble mounted, but we just didn't back down. Unbelievable fortitude.

Man it feels good to punk them on their home floor after the game in Rupp. They broke out all of the hijinks and bush league shit too. Enjoy, hogs.

Well...I think that probably put our floor as a 6 seed. Do we want to rise to a 4 or 5? We could be up to 5 already after today.

As a 6 we'd have a chance to get Louisville but as a 5 we won't if Alabama gets the 1 there.

Reactions: roguemocha
I'm sure this will come as a surprise to most of you. But I know next to NOTHING about basketball. It's the only sport that I didn't play as a kid and so, the game is largely a mystery to me.

• Haha
Reactions: KY-BLUE1
I'm sure this will come as a surprise to most of you. But I know next to NOTHING about basketball. It's the only sport that I didn't play as a kid and so, the game is largely a mystery to me.
Well, I’ve spent 43(ish) of my 46 year around this friggin sport and we have very similar emotional reactions to it.

Go Duke?

Wheelers ass apparently is healthy enough to sit on a bumpy plane ride to Arkansas… after surgery? GTFOH

Toppin needs to shoot.

Bought a “used” car today with 249 miles on it. Former owner of car is the majority Owner of the Vikings. Who buys a car and sells it 3 weeks later? Rich weirdos, that’s who.

Finally found a restaurant on the west side of the Hudson worth a eff. Roost in Sparkill is dope… Rec for those meandering up here for the NCAA tourney.

I’ll be in Lex sometime in April. Lemme know if anyone would care to snag a pop.

Last edited:
Great win today. Way to close out the season. Road wins are tough but AT Arkansas is a different beast. Reeves!!! What a performance.

Speaking of Oregon, low key it’s considered a freaks/geeks kind of school and Oregon St. is where the cool kids go. Took my kids to Corvallis a few weeks ago and they all kind of agreed - cool campus and town. Eugene has a very “different” vibe. 08 officially divorced the Ducks after that trip and declared that he’s a Beaver for life.

Guys, UK is livid with Cal over 4 years of struggles, but can you honestly imagine imagine going to the title game and losing but then not making the tournament with the exact same core of players the following year?

I mean, I’ve had a few beers and all, but that’s really something!

Reactions: Col. Angus
Guys, UK is livid with Cal over 4 years of struggles, but can you honestly imagine imagine going to the title game and losing but then not making the tournament with the exact same core of players the following year?

I mean, I’ve had a few beers and all, but that’s really something!
Meh. They weren't that good. Got lucky for a late hot streak to get in the NCAAT and their guards + Manek stayed hot. Until the 2nd half of the championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT