ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up 9, 4:06 to go.

What will John Calipari do? (This isn't a bit or joke)

I'm actually interested to see if they keep their foot on the gas or dribble around for 30 seconds and try to run the clock out.

Is anyone else listening to the radio call, probably not, but there is some kind of demon banshee Florida fan behind the announcers making this screeching screaming sound like nothing I have ever heard. It has been going on the entire game. I can’t believe it’s vocal cords aren’t shredded at this point.

Also why isn’t anyone else mad about the basket interference call on a ball that never even got above the rim. If we lose by two…

I'm more interested in what will Randall do? If we win will it be cool and fun? Or will it suck ass?
We win? Gritty Quad 1 win over a feisty undermanned Florida squad

Loss? Hard to win road games in SEC. Quad 1 loss, not gonna hurt us on seeding line.

FpnfhJTXwAI6nsf

I’m not sure how many more they’ll win this season, but the # of seeds this team can jump in the final few weeks is pretty crazy.

Georgia loss (2/11) = out
MSU win (2/15) = 12
Tennessee win (2/18) = 8
Florida win (2/22) = ?

Two more quality opponents left, plus the SEC Tournament. Not saying it will happen, but win out, and 25-9 SEC Tourney Champs looks about like a 4, or a 5 at worst.

I would like to apologize to Anth and Chad. These last 5 games have shown that they are absolutely correct. We can't win without CJ. 😂

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT