ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the waistline Ron!

So it sounds like catching up on KSR that the team views Oscar as a weirdo non teammate. Excellent. It's again on the head man.

“Damnit. Our consensus, unanimous National Player of the Year is coming back for one more year.”

What a weird fing season, man. I don’t understand how college basketball works anymore. At all.

Weird few years bro - we beat the teams who played in the national championship by a combined 50 points AWAY from home last year.

In 2020, our SEC POY didn’t enter the starting lineup til January.

2021 was F’d across the board and one of our dudes died.

Weird year for college basketball. So Alabama and NMSU have players involved in shootings or being shot. Not really sure what these dudes are doing besides having their lives ruined or ruining themselves. Really sad to see.

I’m def pro 2 amend but these kids have zero idea what lifelong repercussions are apparently.

* Gun-to-head, give me Rebecca from Pawn Stars as my choice for all-around perfect girl. Shew wee.

* Thermostat on 65-degrees in this house all/air.

* Early Saturday Seven:

- Sniff 'n' the Tears - Driver's Seat
- The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
- Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line
- Supertramp - Goodbye Stanger
- Tool - Sober
- George Strait - Drinking Champagne
- Al Caiola - Mazurka Medley

* Not sure there's a more satisfying, yet heart-beating gambling moment, than being dealt pocket Aces in a Texas Hold-em table in Vegas.

* While we are on the topic of gambling, we're going across the board on (4) Hit Show at Aqueduct in the Withers Stakes (Derby Prep).

He was scratched in the previous race (thanks to Derby favorite, Arabian Knight) and will face a lesser class. I'll trust Brad Cox here.

* Gang, Cats by 11 today.

When’s the last time you heard of a kid not qualifying academically for college sports? This used to happen all the time and was a decent way of at least keeping some bums off of college campuses. Plus, the rules around transfers also kept players in check. Now, the inmates run the prison.

When’s the last time you heard of a kid not qualifying academically for college sports? This used to happen all the time and was a decent way of at least keeping some bums off of college campuses. Plus, the rules around transfers also kept players in check. Now, the inmates run the prison.
Bad grades are racist now.

I’m totally okay with academic fraud and application/enrollment shenanigans so long as it benefits rich well connected white kids.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
Everything is going to shit, Hank. The lack of any sort of standards, accountability or enforcement is part of the problem. And that goes for Coach Cal as well.

Plus, it’s a disservice to the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT