ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there’s an ACC Poop Sheet, there’s a 90% chance Clark Francis was involved. Just seems like that kind of guy.
I used to think that Clark Francis’ “Hoop Scoop” was the poop back in the day. Seems like it may have been one of, if not the first, real recruiting website.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Late entry into the GYERO #brusheswithgreatness FTW

Played a couple of games of Galaga with NBA Hall of Famer and top 50 all timer David Robinson when he was still in the Navy.

The way he destroyed those critters should have made me realize he was destined for greatness.

So this one time Bobby Blizzard and I were stark naked and erect in this room with three hookers and…

wait, wrong room.

I'll be making both of those roadies when/if the SEC ever puts us on their home schedule. Also, it's been 10 years now and Texas A&M still hasn't come to Lexington for football. Outrageous.
The area I live is chock full of A&M fans and they can’t wait to come. Mostly for the bourbon trail but plenty know about Keeneland also.

-Paul's Boutique is right behind Lethal Injection in my favorite rap albums. Hit play and enjoy. Just never gets old.

-Mom's chili for Super Bowl Sunday. Just a classic Louisville recipe with spaghetti. Oyster crackers, grated cheddar... worship.

-Stag dinner last night. 3-4 MLs and then switched to Old Fo 86 and had about 3 of them. Mild hangover but not too bad.

-Who is Oklahoma going to hate most in the SEC (beyond Texas)? I could see them and Auburn butting heads... similar inferiority complexes.

-Everyone's going to hate Texas, which will be very unifying for the league, actually.

Last edited:
I don't understand why everybody treats Texas like they're Alabama 2.0. The history of football in that school is this: Darrell Royal and Vince Young. Royal is dead and Vince Young is out of eligibility.

I think everyone hates them for this and nobody believes they're Bama 2.0 but them.
My experience working in Austin for two years during the Vince Young era is that the majority of the people who live there would rather have the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl than the Longhorns winning a title. Only the administrators there think they are Bama 2.0.

Been to Austin on guys football trip. Great town but where we were, the game did not dominate the town/nightlife. That's what I'm looking for in a trip. Also, got that vibe on FSU trip. Whereas, LSU, Knoxville, Baton Rouge and Nebraska, those were great trips.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Went to a Texas road-trip about 6 years ago when WVU joined the Big 12. Was an awesome time. Did the game Saturday and then stayed until Wednesday morning. Austin is an absolutely awesome time. They had these little electric cars called “Car2Go” which also happened to be in Columbus at the time (now out of business I think) so we were familiar so we took that thing all over the place and had a blast. Went to some lake that I can’t remember either, but lots of fun stuff to do there. The game was an afterthought in retrospect.

Stoops resign yet?
200w.gif

Reactions: cole854
I miss the days of the Wodie Crew football road-trip weekends.

Athens in 09… 73, PTI, Kirk, Suter and I piled in a La Quinta Inn.

Was a night game so we had all day to bounce around.

Even with basically an upper 2nd tier SEC program back then UGA fans were so pompous and arrogant. The look on 90,000 asshole faces when lowly Kentucky beat them in their precious between the hedges setup was simply intoxicating.

Top 3 "HUH?" Super Bowl Bets You Can Actually Wager On:

(Yes or no bets are based on a $100 wager)

* Will Tom Cruise parachute into the stadium and hand deliver the game ball to the referees?

Yes $2500 profit
No $0.70 profit

* Will the power go out during at the Super Bowl

Yes $1600 profit
No $0.70 profit

* If the Chiefs win, will Andy Reid be doused in BBQ sauce after the game.

Yes $1'400 profit
No $1 profit

That’s brilliant marketing and 100% free money for the book.
I assume that the NOs (which are almost sure money) get a portion of the purse smaller than UKO's prick, despite the fact that they would actually be a solid use of capital for a one day bet with returns higher on that day than you are likely to see any where else with almost no risk.

There's a reason why Vegas has the money and idiots don't, I guess.

Putting the calorie count beside restaurant items has ruined eating out at certain places for me. I psychologically can’t get myself to not order one of the lowest if not the lowest calorie item on the menu, something I usually don’t enjoy. Their feature app “cowboy nachos” which sounded pretty decent was 3,000 calories 🙄 Why the hell do I even need to know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT