ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to South Carolina
Beat LSU
Gameday

And it wasn’t a slap, it was more of a mush, it’s just more fun to say he slapped him.

Leering at a hot chick at a pool you happen to be at is one thing. Following a college girl on social media, showing up to a sporting event to see her, etc is some straight cincycooper creepster nonsense.

Not really.....Not everybody is married to smoke show playmate supermodels like every poster in The Paddock.

This Wilcox kid is a stud. Number 9 rb in the country? West Atlanta? “Lightning Bolt”? Yes and thank you.

Between that and the Cohen news this week I’m feeling pretty good. The Robinson news recently was really good too. He will thrive in a Cohen offense with an accurate qb who actually understands how to read a defense and go through reads. Scangarello really was a piece of shit bum. What a buffoon.

Pair Cohen and aforesaid competent qb with the three receivers, Wilcox (the bolt) and the Vandy kid (the boom lol), these allegedly really good tight ends (again, thanks Scang!)….and we may have something here.

Think the OLine will be serviceable. People don’t realize how much their troubles were due to Scang’s absurd NFL “schemes.” Cohen makes it easy for them. This year, injuries and lack of depth will be the main concern, not performance.

I’ve got a lot of my buddies riding shotgun on the cali-sober train. It’s a great way to appease the hens doing “Dry January” while staying high as giraffe balls, getting great sleep, and being clearheaded in the morning. On this diet, natural hallucinogens also are permitted, so if you can get your hands on some psilocybin or mescaline, you’re in business.

Scang can eat my ass.

When times are tough for UK basketball, I longingly look back at that magical Kansas/Kentucky matchup in January 2005. Standing in the cold still drunk from the night before, trying to scrounge for any food we can get while staying huddled around each other, commiserating with other college kids trying to stay amped up for the game, when one brave soul cleared the air to make a bold proclamation: we must create a new chant for UK. And wouldn't you know it, the same hungry firestarter had already cooked one up. From his lips, or some say from the lips of the gods, these sweet, inspiratory words filled the air outside of Rupp:

Beam and makers
Beam and makers
Who are we?

We're Kentucky
We're Kentucky
Go Tubby!

And suddenly, it was if a call to arms was sounded. Our huddled masses gelled as one blue and white army, storming the doors to Rupp, and spilling into the student section ready for blood. Another brother-at-arms yelled out "Kansas Sucks! Kansas Suck!" And they did. But so did we. We scored 59 points shooting 30% from the field in one of the fugliest basketball games I've ever watched and I don't think I've recovered in life since. Some part of me continues to wander lost after that one.

BTW - We're going to beat UT today. I think Calipari finally plays our best lineup and sticks with it.

I have no rational basis for feeling this way, just call it a hunch.

Also - I watched Jamarion Wilcox's St. Season video.

**** ME...

That kid is off the charts ridiculous. I can't remember seeing a highlight reel that good. And he plays 6A footballl in Georgia?
What an absolute stud. He's built like Mark Higgs, but he runs more like Earl Campbell. Unreal.

Last edited:
I love Vern.
Idris Elba Fist Bump GIF by Sky

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Not really.....Not everybody is married to smoke show playmate supermodels like every poster in The Paddock.
No it is creepy, even coming from me. If you KNOW and are friends with said girl I guess you can go kind of, but if you’re a single dude in your 40s or 50s showing up to watch some gymnast that you’ve never met, that’s very weird.

Tennessee is the rival for me. The Rick Barnes tenure has really altered my chemical balances. I may give it until halftime maybe but when I see Oscar, ware/Collins, in the post with Livingston and wheeler out front I may lose my fvcking mind today.

So I probably should just run some duos on fortnite with my 7 year old and take my anger out on children

It’s getting ti the point where I would rather get t bagged for two hours than watch us get ran by Tennessee. Hell I’m finding things to do to not watch games.

• Lofton jersey retirement.
  • A wounded border blood rival with a pompous, borderline dbag coach who’s become the proverbial town bike.
  • A squad of their own that could still be dancing on the final weekend.
  • Years of rocky top inbreeding.
Perfect storm for them to blitzkrieg us early and our guys fold like a cheap suit, never making it a game.

If you're a heterosexual male UK student that wasted a perfectly good Friday night *paying* to attend a gymnastics event because an instagram influencer was going to be there then you are really doing the UK experience wrong. Good grief.

Find me at the Keys on an early spring semester Friday night. Less crowded than Thursday or Saturday. Random groups of girls out with that assured look of discretion. Man.

So we went from Wallace and Toppin questionable to both of them paying and Wheeler questionable with Collins out.

Looking forward to Toppin and Livingston force feeding entry passes to Oscar from 6 inches away with 3 Vols camped in the paint.

If you're a heterosexual male UK student that wasted a perfectly good Friday night *paying* to attend a gymnastics event because an instagram influencer was going to be there then you are really doing the UK experience wrong. Good grief.

Find me at the Keys on an early spring semester Friday night. Less crowded than Thursday or Saturday. Random groups of girls out with that assured look of discretion. Man.

EXCITE NIGHT was over at like 9pm, you stupid old head. If you got to the World Famous that early you’d be standing around with your pecker in your hand waiting for the real crowd to show up 2-3 hours later.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Let's see what we do without wheeler. Go cats

Holy shit we are setting hard screens

At some point the hate needs to be directed to CJ and Reeves. Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT