ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will absolutely ask for emails. UL doesn't have to give them but then they'd be opening themselves up for nuclear holocaust. So yes, those will be supplied. Pitino would be out there yelling and screaming if he had this stuff on email or text. He's smarter than that.

yzc.gif

Asked specifically about an ESPN report that five unidentified former U of L basketball players and recruits said they attended parties at a campus dorm from 2010-14 that included strippers, Beshear said, "It's obviously a concern. If these things did indeed happen, it’s a real big concern about the control that the institution ought to have on that kind of situation. But we don’t want to jump to any conclusions until we really know what the facts are.”

Beshear emphasized that last point: "Obviously any time any allegations like this come out it doesn’t do the state any good. But hopefully people with hold their judgments until we find out exactly what did or didn’t happen. And then you can make the judgments after that.”

The governor said he has not spoken with U of L President James Ramsey about the matter.

"No, I know that President Ramsey has picked someone to look into this, and apparently several groups are looking into this," Beshear said. "Part of his job as president is to get on top of this and to see what happened or didn’t happen. So I’m sure he’ll carry out that responsibility.”

Governor Comments

Pitino comes off as a desperate, scared man who knows his job is on the line by basically pleading publicly for McGee to speak out. It's his only defense for McGee to say Rick didn't know anything about. Hell Vanetti called Rick a bully and a coward for saying that on his show today and he's right.

L1C4INICATE

Reactions: jayroon
What a dumbass.

HENDERSON CO., KY (WFIE) -

A section of the Pennyrile Parkway is back open after a deadly wreck.

It happened around 6:25 Tuesday morning on the Pennyrile Parkway near mile marker 76.

Deputies say it started in the northbound lanes when a pickup truck rear-ended a car while both were trying to pass a semi.

The pickup then fled the scene by turning around and heading down the southbound Pennyrile. We're told the driver of the car took off after it to try to get the license plate number.

The truck tried to exit off the southbound ramp, at exit 425, from the far left lane, but ended up hitting the guardrail as it tried to go around another car. The impact caused the truck to flip several times before coming to a rest on its top.

Deputies say the man driving the truck was thrown from the vehicle during the wreck and was pronounced dead at the scene. According to the coroner's office, an autopsy is scheduled for Wednesday morning in Louisville.

Caller just now to Rutherford and SunTan...

"I was watching the ESPN story this morning and they spelled McGee's name M-C-G-E-E, and I could have sworn it was M-A-G-E-E, and I was just wondering if..."

"No, it's M-C-G-E-E... That's how it's spelled. But I like where your head is at."

We're just blessed, you guys. Just blessed.:100points: :pray::pray::pray::100points:

Can't be long until VJ King re-opens. UK is pretty set with Matthews, Mulder and Gabriel, but it would be hilarious if Calipari gave him a shout.

Reactions: jayroon
We received Improvements, Ballard Designs & Grandin Road holiday catalogs/magazines today. HGTV mag came yesterday. Damn. I didn't even know there were this many damned decorating magazines on the market.

Anth I believe Frankie already has a policy on people who don't want to follow him. Maybe you should respect his wishes.

Feel bad for Captain Suntan, he kept saying over and over how this was not fun.

Lol at Pitino taking a recruit today. I mean... the self awareness at that place is truly remarkable. They never cease to amaze.

Part of his angling to keep the job. Trying to show he's still viable on the recruiting trail.

SHOULDNT CAL HAVE KNEW ABOUT ROSE HIGH SCHOOL TEST 600 MILES AWAY?!?! WHYFOR NOT IF YOU ACCEPT PITINO TO NO WHATS GOING ON IN 9/11 DORMITORY??? SAME DIFFERENTS IMO

Reactions: akers65
Watching the OTL tonight, while I'm thrilled EPSN has picked this up - they continue to protect UNC. Bob Ley refers to Pitino being the 3rd HOF coach with serious allegations. With Boeheim and Brown being the other 2. Ummm, there's a 4th - Roy Williams. Just as in trouble as the other 3. Or at least 2 of the other 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT