ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduling that game on a Wednesday was the icing on the cake, imo. If you're a true fan, there's absolutely NO excuse to miss a mid-week game just before Christmas in Las Vegas.

Well, unless you're a loser, live paycheck to paycheck, have a non-existent travel budget, and a shitty job that doesn't give you unlimited vacation days. If so, that's just pathetic.

-Another weekend, another fall for Pops. This one was far scarier. Probably more repercussions, too. Finding out at a DR follow-up today. Combine that with the anniversary of my brother's passing, and college football wasn't just enjoyed this weekend. It was NEEDED.

-It was pretty weird to see a Louisville team that mixed it up on offense, didn't have any sideline hysterics, and generally played hard for the entire 60 minutes. Reminded me a bit of Stoops' first year, when you could tell that the coaching level had risen, but the horses just weren't there.

-Seems like Dorian has been approaching for about a month now.

-Wodie said it best about baseball disappearing once CFB kicks off. Which is perfect timing, as my Tribe has disintegrated into a heap of injury rubble.

-I don't think we get that MONSTERCLASS that people keep talking about in CBB. In fact, if/when Clarke commits, I think that sends Green/Christopher off in different directions. And once that happens, I could see the Askew kid reclassifying and jumping on board, which would still make for a pretty killer backcourt.

Put me in the boat of people not expecting it to get to CAT5 and going 1 mph.

Trust me, i wish i could put you in THE boat. And anchor it right off the coast of Freeport.

I told you that Cane was going no where near the Keys. Learn weather patterns and systems that push hurricanes back out into open waters and turn north. They had projected it to take a north turn a week ago.

Reactions: HHKAT and 80 Proof
Sometimes a glimmer of hope can make the crush of defeat more devastating.

Like imagine in Star Wars if at the end of the movie Luke Skywalker’s dumbass tries to fly in on manual and bumps into a wall and the Death Star kills everyone. Everyone was #allin on this plan, thought it had a chance, Han Solo had just come back and then... *fart noise*.

Trust me, i wish i could put you in THE boat. And anchor it right off the coast of Freeport. I told you that Cane was going no where near the Keys. Learn weather patterns and systems that push hurricanes back out into open waters and turn north.
Your universal terribleness and atrocious syntax are surpassed only by your complete lack of self-awareness. Learn "STFU" and "GTFO."

Last edited:
Unfortunately we are not the same. If we where, I would unplug him. I truly do not get what his deal is. But I will take the high road and will never respond to him again. I gave in quite a few times, but never again. And Sorry to clog up GYERO having to address it. 99.9% of his post are directed at me, and the same.

It makes the ‘Worst GYERO Poster’ a tough call. Rogue is always the winner, and catsfag usually the runner up, but this BlackMamba dude is the weirdest of them all.
At least I don't clog up GYERO by continually stating I'm not going to clog up GYERO.
Not going to clog up GYERO arguing with a child
Anyway, not going to clog up GYERO arguing with mental midgets.
And Sorry to clog up GYERO having to address it.

So wait a minute, vaping isn't healthy? Wow. Shocker. Dumbasses. Not only that but now it's got a whole new young generation hooked on nicotine because, surprise surprise, it's much more potent than traditional ways of killing yourself with nicotine products.

So you look like white trash and you're boiling your lungs? SIGN. ME. UP!!

Reactions: cole854 and drxman1
May be worth a shot...
ugnwuy3rbe211.jpg

Unfortunately we are not the same. If we where, I would unplug him. I truly do not get what his deal is. But I will take the high road and will never respond to him again. I gave in quite a few times, but never again. And Sorry to clog up GYERO having to address it. 99.9% of his post are directed at me, and the same.

You go away, he goes away.

Pretty simple fix, gaf.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT