ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m baffled at our offensive “plan” if indeed we actually have one.

How about we attack the rim instead of letting our worst 3PT shooter jack up shot after shot.

Cal would rather lose and go home than admit playing two bigs together is the wrong option.

They’re 68th in defensive efficiency and have a bunch of honk guards. Not expecting a blowout, but we should be able to actually score on these assholes.

Reactions: gattongrad09
This team has no real scorer. The only one they have is rolling around on a one-footed scooter. Somebody has to step up, but I’m not sure anyone is capable in this situation.

Wonder whose idea it was to forget the post and try to beat these guys with jump shots.

Hey Herro- I just read an article making you sound like the next Redick. How about you hit a F’ing shot?

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Well guys the good news is Cal really thrives in the underdog role. If he wanted to be the underdog, here it is. Can’t wait to see how pumped up they get after his halftime speech!!!

Reactions: warrior_SW
Herro now 1-of-5 from floor, including 0-for-3 from 3.

Go play for the Suns, cocksucker.

Travis has to look to score. He’s waiting for that slow double team from the top. It’s not even a real double team. It’s a ouch.

Of course, our guards are just standing around the perimeter with their thumbs up their hind ends so . . .

And I hate to say it, but as long as this game stays a half court grind, our head coach is going to get exposed . . . again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT