ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Charlton is done posting UK clips due to a copyright claim but will continue to post NBA clips, which is ironic because he posts way more NBA clips than UK clips.

NCAA continuing to focus on the important matters!

I bet it isn't the NCAA that is doing it. They are too inept for that. My guess its the SEC or UK

I'm more upset that king kong Bundy died, than Luke Perry.
Used to hammer my little brother with king kong Bundy moves, and Jimmy super fly snuka.

Reactions: wildcat1973
-5 posts and none directed at me. That's gotta be a record.

-Made a dumb decision to watch Leaving Neverland. [sick] What a piece of f*cking trash

-1 degree this morning. Great call, winter fat ankles.

-This place has a bunch of people that need to post less.

Reactions: drxman1
There is a post on the paddock" what is your favorite pick up line", and he replied.....

"Are you from Ireland?"
"Because my penis is Dublin"

:joy:

I let the other two idiots slide, they never post anything of substance, just trying to troll. The post in that thread was a GD joke. Wonder why you didn't post your go to pick up lines ? I bet you have some classics. I just hope you never needed to climb a ladder in front of any of ladies. Bet that got the panties dropping.

Refusing to be upstaged by a husky eating a child's hand a pitbull ran out into the damn ocean to maul someone.

10495162_0_image_a_7_155155214.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eding-18-stitches-mauled-raging-pit-bull.html

Reactions: Mashburned
It’s March but it looks and feels like January out there. There’s a sellout and surely some chintzy giveaway promo going on currently in a SEC West town. Floppy bang assholes are lined up ready to cheer on their team in a sport they really don’t comprehend well.

PACK UP THE PICKUP, HOOTIE, AND GRAB YOUR POM POM SHAKER. SPRING FOOTBALL DONT START FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS SO LETS HEAD TO THE PAVILLION.

Is this winter slowly killing anyone else?

I think back to March 17, 2012.

It is St. Patricks Day, future NCAA champions are lining up to play Iowa State in the Yum Center.

The weather is 71 and sunny. UK stomps Iowa State while Anthony Davis gets a T for impersonating a helicopter while dunking.

I need more of the latter than this miserable ass weather.

Color me worried. Place will be nuts, they’re fresh off two straight bad beats, and this game represents their dance ticket.

Hagans & Keldon need to step TF up. Also Be nice if EJ gave us ANYTHING in Reid’s Absence - he’s been a complete dud with this opportunity, imo.

Add Terence Davis to the infinity team, btw. That dude was there under Tubby.

We either bounce back, or all we’ve done the past 6 weeks kinda goes to shit. Obviously unlike Zion/Duke, we will get zero credit for being without a key starter.

Last edited:
Saw where JRow is dealing with the Kash situation on Twitter and then saw that his accuser is now sending pictures of her bruises...... in lingerie?

o_O

When is the last time it has been sunny and in the 70s? Seriously, someone check out an archive or something.

Edit: Once so far this year - February 3rd.

Last edited:
Nothing like trying to bounce back on the road in a SEC west raptor nest without a key starter. No problems.

Concerned but confident in this one. I think this team has too much pride to relapse and lose two in a row.

Call me a hater, I question how well Barrett’s game will translate to the league.

He’s crazy talented, but his unstoppable scoring prowess is based on driving/leaning vs 6’5 dudes...won’t be the case at the next level.

He’s gonna be good, but I’m not sure I see future franchise guy.

On a similar note, Keldon has no chance at the next level for a good while, if ever. He better get his money. :100points:

-Wake +26 was as big of a sharp play as you’ll see in the ACC. Money was crazy out of whack. Cue it up.

Maybe it’s just the lefty handle but his game seems similar (obviously higher level) to Terrence Jones. Driving, leaning shots that seem to shoot from a low release.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT