ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a no-call they lose anyway, so no big deal, but watch it again. That's a text book charge. Guy tried to throw himself into the nearest defender and happened to find a guy who'd been standing straight up and down with feet set for a good second and a half. He was looking for a call and it backfired on him. Next time maybe he'll just pull up and try to make a shot.
Running underneath a 3 point shooter is a bitch move.

How much money does the Athletic kick back to the college athletes they use to sell subscriptions?

Please tweet this at him. Obviously he’s extremely talented (arguably the best at covering the Cats) but he’s the most thin skinned self righteous moral authority wannabe woke sports journo I can think of right now, which is saying something.

-How can it be so hard to win at Georgia Tech? You can have a solid roster just from ATL-area prospects alone. Great city. Upgraded arena. Elite conference. One of these days they'll make a great hire and that thing will take off. Josh Pastner ain't it.

-Speaking of GT, hated seeing that one of my all-time favorites, Kenny Anderson, suffered a stroke. He was one of the first HS recruits that I really followed as a kid. Four-time Parade All-American back when that meant something. That "Lethal Weapon 3" team at GT was incredible.

-Kelvin Sampson is openly talking about being a candidate for other jobs (no specific jobs, just jobs in general), so I'm guessing someone is gonna do the smart thing and hire that wizard. Compared to what is going on now, "making too many phone calls" doesn't seem so bad.

-It's taken me a while, but I've come to like this Dalen Cuff guy on ESPN's studio coverage of CBB. Glad they promoted a guy with actual analyst chops and worked his way up through the ranks.

Please tweet this at him. Obviously he’s extremely talented (arguably the best at covering the Cats) but he’s the most thin skinned self righteous moral authority wannabe woke sports journo I can think of right now, which is saying something.
Trying to converse with him doesnt work... I dont even disagree with him on compensating players or how awful those shirts are (as are all of their shirts), but the guy works for a media conglomerate that received heavy financial backing- so any shtick about "woe is me little ol' hack journalist fighting the good fight" can eat approximately 100 pumps. EVERYONE in the business profits from players- making it a point to rip on a local t-shirt vendor when you work for a big money media group seems a bit misplaced.

My hatboggan used to be when he would constantly complain about travel logistics.

UGGH. FLIGHT DELYAED IN ATLANTA ONCE AGAIN AFTER SPENDING A TUESDAY NIGHT IN ATHENS. I PROBABLY WONT GET HOME UNTIL MIDNIGHT.

STFU, you whiny ass. You cover upper tier college athletics for a living and I’m sure your travel expenses are paid for.

And it's the NCAA's fault, not Throwboy Tees.

I remember going up to him in Dallas during that ice storm and saying something nice, but a little snarky about how we managed to make it to the arena. He's a really nice guy in person, his tweets just suck. Like most people's, if we are being honest.

The kid was in the wrong, and deserved it.

But Russell Westbrook still seems like a giant dbag.

Actually you are just showing your Jessamine Counnty roots, which no one is surprised by I’m sure.

I’m not the one selling wolf tickets on what I’d do if Russ Westbrook corrected my kid, when he shouldn’t have to in the first place, pal!

And then pretending it’s Russ that seems like douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT