ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he not take the opportunity to get feedback though? It seems obvious to us what folks in the NBA will tell him, but that doesn't make it stupid for him to take advantage of the rule and hear it from the horse's mouth.

I realize that shitting on everything about our basketball program is currently en vogue, but I don't understand all of the handwringing over kids testing the waters. Save the outrage for if/when they stay in the draft.

-country ham and pimento cheese sammich from Wallace station is good.

-Easily their best. Was featured on Food Network recently. Kentucky Cobb Salad is stellar as well.

-Wouldn't be surprised if the dumb NFL Schedule Release Show had higher TV ratings last night than NBA playoff games. Everyone already knew who/where each team was playing, so the only thing left to "reveal" was the order of the games and the times. Yet another example of the NFL dominating the discussion simply by being the NFL.

Will still eat up every minute of that draft, tho.

-Just bought something at Kohl's and added my wife's phone number in order to reap the rewards and did NOT get 90 percent off and $200 back in Kohl's Cash and a free chocolate cake, so I think Kohl's is broken, guys.

bae68ca3-2255-4d77-8e99-565e3d09ba18_1.fee9877f42b25c0170c1e26b7e70c681.jpeg

I swear to GOD if anyone gives llama a hard time for going to Kohl’s I will open a can of WHOOPS ASS on them so fast there head will spin. Fair warning.

I swear to GOD if anyone gives llama a hard time for going to Kohl’s I will open a can of WHOOPS ASS on them so fast there head will spin. Fair warning.

Yeah, I mean what's wrong with Kohl's? Heck, that's where we met, man!

Another example of "Ballard Privilege" rearing its ugly head.

Two weeks out is officially Derby Season.

Mingione has has some really questionable decisions throughout the year. Granted Florida is just better- but the pitching flip flop was a head scratcher, imo. He's been worked over a few times this year (see Alabama series) and lost games they had no business losing. They needed to go 2-2 this week at worst to remain in the hosting discussion. So starting out 0-2 wasnt ideal. Now they will need some teams to collapse in front of them coming down the stretch.

At this point it would be surprising for our underclassmen not to declare sans agent. Unfortunately for Gabriel/Vando- I just dont see the feedback being what they want to hear.

The call on the last furlong of American Pharoah's Belmont run is still pretty amazing to listen to.

Chumps losing two managers in two days... Thibs may want to stay in hiding if they get swept or he may get caught in the #ThibsOut movement

D. Miller 4-8 from 3 over the last couple games and threw in a couple assists and steals last night too. Dont think his contract is guaranteed for next year but I assume New Orleans is going to keep him around at least one more year.

ab7416_b3413f6b7e104bb995583f912cb4a157~mv2.png

Girl at field hockey coaching daughter. is definitely in HS but is about 6' blond, and wearing very short shorts.

Its probably very obvious I'm purposely looking any anything other than her. Not in the same direction most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT