ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There better be some stories of drunken debauchery - including multiple arrests - or GYERO may never recover from today's lull.

PS. Anthony Davis is a bad man.

Had my Weber kettle to 500 degrees tonight.

Saw some giant titties at the park.

~15 beers or so.

Bon Jovi’s greatest hits sound fuc*ing on point right now.

I’ve seen a million faces, and I’ve rocked them all.

Fu*k you.

Girl at field hockey coaching daughter. is definitely in HS but is about 6' blond, and wearing very short shorts.

Its probably very obvious I'm purposely looking any anything other than her. Not in the same direction most of the time.

The only redeeming post on this page

The post match interview in the ring after the main bout on Showtime boxing might be the funniest thing you see today.

Haven’t eaten a single bite of food today. My stomach is a complete mess.

Hangovers like this are a fantastic reminder of how completely bullshit your “hangover cures” are.

The idea that an Advil, a Vita Coco and some water would make this go away.......no. 100%, absolutely no.

Reactions: roguemocha
-At this age severity of hangovers is 100% tied to the time you go to sleep. If I get 8+ hours of sleep, no problem. I did both nights and feel fine today. Felt a little shaky yesterday morning but got moving around, went for a solid bike ride, and to bed at 10p. Grow up.

-Weekend was a blast. Props to WCC's best man. Went off without a hitch.

-Keeneland on Saturday. No f*cking thanks. I guess they've promoted it by adding "the hill" but it's a complete shit show. 45 minutes to get a beer. No where to stand. 15 minutes to place a bet. Thursday, Friday or Sunday for me here on out.

*Side note: Not a bit happy about Cincy shipping down their white trash loser Bengals crowd with their annoying fake ass midwestern accents. Turfway is closely located for your pleasure. Stay the f*ck out of Keeneland.

-Apparently there are bars close to the White Castle on NC. Covered that hankering and it was delightful.

-Playoffs :popcorn:

-That weather this weekend, that's why we do this. Mercy.

- Congrats/condolences to Chad.

- Pretty fun BIG TIME YOUTH SOCCER tourney this weekend. The kids made it to the title game in their division and lost in a heartbreaker 2-1. They were more upset about losing than appreciative that they made it that far but hopefully they'll look back on the whole deal as a happy memory.

- Another highlight was me wowing my children with my prowess at the Batman game at Dave and Buster's. I think I could cure cancer and they wouldn't care as much.

I could use another day before getting back to the real world. Can't pull those 2 day romp fests like I used to.
2630.jpg

^
First post in this thread May,2015

-technically, the derby is a horse race...not a ballgame.

-no hangover since Roark beat the vols. Not proselytizing...but it's pretty awesome.

-having a belt made by borderstate. Dark blue/brass. They are set up at worn and company on Winchester rd. Prices are reasonable (<$100) for custom/handmade/local. Reccomend.

-got a nice strawberry during the parent/child soccer game yesterday. Dad goes hard. No quarter. Little girl named Rachel foiled my best goal scoring opportunity, however.

Last edited:
Reactions: cawoodsct
Highlight of my weekend was yucking it up with wcc's dad about the Cincinnati Reds. Now that Price is gone, we just need to dump that sorry sack of crap Billy Hatcher as 3rd base coach, and we'll be back to .500 ball in no time. Hell, we went position by position and barely need a single upgrade anywhere across the diamond.

(per wcc's dad)

:joy::joy:

His old man had a blast, and you could tell how proud he was of wcc and all of his lifelong buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT