ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you one thing - for the faults this team has, they do NOT get intimidated. They might get pushed around some. They may make dumb mistakes. They're young. But they AIN'T SKEERED. Cool bumper sticker, by the way.

Vanderbilt may be one of those "things." Seems like this kid could be special with a special skill set. Waiting to see what he looks like shooting from 15-20 feet. Right now he looks like when you draft a player with a 80+ OVR, but you're still getting used to the XBox controller because you had a PlayStation back when you were a bachelor so your habits haven't caught up with your instincts yet or whatever.

its been said, but if the signal for a charge had to be a mundane gesture that was barely visible to the courtside fan, these shitheads would hardly call it.

But when they get to take a running start and lunge into an aggressive asshole stance and really pump the student sections up-- its charges all night long, baby.

With Vandy dishing, SKJ needs to learn to throw down every time around the rim. He's hit him twice with perfect passes. He gets the And1 but miss FT the first time then goes up for a pussy 1 handed layup after a gorgeous pass followed by 1 of 2 from the line. Vandy will find you. Better be ready!

The players need to take some accountability here, imo. If I’m SGA on that last call, I’m absolutely standing over that asswipe and giving him the business while he’s laying on the ground faking his nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT