ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Stag is a great adjective.

- I’ve heard there’s some shit being talked about me on Twitter- bring it to GYERO, you twats!
Its obvious that the overly genuine and sincere spurts we are seeing from you recently in GYERO are just temporary blips resulting from your current happiness with a new wife/home/life etc... Smart money is you'll be back to normal wcc in May or June when the Reds get eliminated.

Reactions: anthonys735
Karen Macdougal even better than Stormy. PMOY 98.

Coles’s tonight. Fun time, steak no where near Tony’s or Malone’s.

Sonos sucks. I said it. The app is terrible and the sound is marginal.

Nothing better than hot tub in the snow.

Beyond pumped for Led zepplin IV next weekend at the opera house.

Reactions: cawoodsct
How long before Tommy's political career goes up in flames after some hussy goes public with reams of screenshots of his old message board/social media posts...and then somehow surviving that, he is ultimately undone by the photo wearing a cape?

Eh, that's why you want to be behind the scenes. No one would care, not up for office...don't wax people who work for me or anything. Pretty much an average, single dude.

Keith Jackson.

How many announcers are left where their deaths will leave a huge mark on all fans of their sport? Less than ten, right?

Marv Albert
Verne Lundquist
Al Michaels
Bill Raftery
Vin Scully
Dick Vitale

Doc Emrick if you're into hockey, I guess. Everybody else it's wait and see.

Keith Jackson.

How many announcers are left where their deaths will leave a huge mark on all fans of their sport? Less than ten, right?

Marv Albert
Verne Lundquist
Al Michaels
Bill Raftery
Vin Scully
Dick Vitale

Doc Emrick if you're into hockey, I guess. Everybody else it's wait and see.
Bill Walton

Reactions: BKH34
Just not many of those dudes in college basketball- maybe Al Maguire?

Look how poised my dude is... Calling out zebras like they little bitches. #damnitfeelsgoodtobeagangsta

Mitch-Barnhart-by-Drew-AngererGetty-Images_oekck7.jpg

Quoting Jimmy V

Hey Ref --- can you T me up for what I''m thinking?

Ref "No....of course not"

Good -- cause I think you Suck

(he got T'd)

Last edited:
I didn't hate him as a person or his overall game, other than the fact he played for Duke, but if we're just talking about a guy's face, Luke Kennard looked like the villain in a 1980s skiing movie who challenged the underdog to a "loser leaves the mountain" race.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Was convinced Sparty was the best team this year after their loss to Duke. Then was convinced that Florida and TAMU were potential Final 4 teams. Now I have no idea what to think.

Tom Leach paints a better picture of the action on the court than the actual picture on the SEC alternate channel.
Rock and a hard place. I hate this back to back game scheduling.

This vandy team does suck but SKJ court awareness is vastly improved. Hopefully Kenny Payne can do the same with Richards who has a bigger upside imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT