ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're program is trending up when you chant in unison to Sandstorm as you waive a towel.

Maybe reevaluate that nonsense, Scar.

We have the Blue White and Go Big Blue cheers too. That's pretty much it.

GO BIG BLUE!

...oh yeah, and clapping in rhythm (kind of) to the fight song. Forgot that one.

Reactions: Col. Angus
The story about Stephen Johnson and his little buddy that aired on SEC Network was pretty cool. Football aside, they guy seems to be pretty genuine. That also makes it even more impressive that he is apparently right up there with Jones as a top sh*t talker on the team.

UK baseball may have a squad this year... Not booking Omaha just yet but I really like the way the roster shook out. They caught some breaks with some incoming guys not taking pro money.

The Colts of the Gentleman's Academy of St. Francis DeSales are looking at an unblemished record thus far, including taking down two 5-A schools (TFP Ballard). Not at all bad for an undersized band of misfits.

Jones reminisced about the 2007 Gameday Event vs. Florida but failed to mention "Rich Brooks thinks this is bullshit"

I think we catch a glimpse of just how special Lynn Bowden is, this weekend.

Jones reminisced about the 2007 Gameday Event vs. Florida but failed to mention "Rich Brooks thinks this is bullshit"

1923370_504723328993_150_n.jpg

Reactions: wildcat1973
Lots going on here...

262464_10150280408849640_217932_n.jpg

I think this is right before "the fight"

I mean 10 years ago and there were not many smart phones yet. I had a flip phone with shitty internet that could browse GYERO but it was difficult to read. The word got out that Anth and Jones had a disagreement but most people were at the tailgate and no one could confirm it.

Tom Leach (as Steve Johnson takes a knee with time winding down): "AFTER 30 YEARS, THE STREAK IS FINALLY O---"

(Thousands of people - including scoreboard operator - spontaneously ascend to Heaven. Game never officially ends. No winner is declared. The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" theme erupts from the sky.)

The more realistic scenario is Stephen Johnson disappears before his knee hits the ground, a Florida defender recovers, scores, and the game ends with a loss just as hell on Earth arrives.

Tom Leach (as Steve Johnson takes a knee with time winding down): "AFTER 30 YEARS, THE STREAK IS FINALLY O---"

(Thousands of people - including scoreboard operator - spontaneously ascend to Heaven. Game never officially ends. No winner is declared. The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" theme erupts from the sky.)

Haha... there ya go!

Piecoro was Jesus all along.

The more realistic scenario is Stephen Johnson disappears before his knee hits the ground, a Florida defender recovers, scores, and the game ends with a loss just as hell on Earth arrives.
I couldn't decide which would be more crushing tbh. There's something particularly disheartening about a victory that you can never truly claim.

Matt Jones has been hinting at a special guest the past couple of days.

Scratch comes out to midfield, pulls his head off...oh no, it's the Anti-Christ!!!!

It absolutely would be the most U.K. football thing ever.

And then Scratch takes off his disguise, revealing Satan wearing a purple UK ROCKS jersey who tells the crowd at Kroger Field in his best Bane voice that Hell will actually be about the same for UK football fans, so no worries. Just more of the same.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
I imagine hell is to transport all UK football fans back to Commonwealth Stadium November 9th, 2002 with 2 seconds on the clock and let it run. Rinse repeat forever.

Sounds like a bunch of SJW snowflakes being triggered by the rapture in this thread. Sad!

Mark Stoops face of confusion and then just going with it during that "speech" cracks me up.

True sign of the rapture: I was telling someone at work that I went to UK for undergrad.....and they made a comment about the football team. I had to pause a moment to figure out how to respond. First time in 7 years anyone has commented about UK football here in Columbus. Baby steps.

I think some of you are getting rapture and apocalypse mixed up.

Rapture: Mitch is probably gone, but our coaches will still be here

Apocalypse: UCL and I reign over the rest of you as your overlords

Last edited:
Managing the remnants of civilization while waiting for the final battle between Heaven and Hell sounds like a lot of work tbh. May have to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT