ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can read music (play a few instruments) and I learned a foreign language (USAF)

I'd recommend playing the piano for a couple of reasons. One, its more useful/fun, and two, it's easier to practice.

Take some lessons from a grad student at UK

You'll be surprised how quickly you improve if u can give it 30 minutes a day.

-took lessons with the kid a few years ago...kid would practice some classical piece then I would rock out on hot cross buns. I've played guitar for years without knowing how to read music. Rewarding to learn.

-an upright would work in one of your front rooms anth.

Failing flutophone in the 4th grade was sadly the end of my musical career.
watermark.axd

“No matter what, you seen what happened,” Behanan said of the 2013 championship on Wednesday. “Everybody in the city, in the country, in the world seen what happened. I mean you can’t let something petty bring it all down. That can’t happen.”

Of the school’s appeal, he said, “I like it. It just shows that we stand up for what we believe in and we’re fighting for what we earned, and that was a championship and all the games and all the records and all that.”

Yup you got to stand up for petty whores Chane.

Reactions: Mashburned
Just curious,but why the piano? Why not something like the guitar, which would much more practical, not mention way cooler. IMHO of course.

Goodman's mouth is moving in such a fashion that no discernable words should be leaving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT