ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
How big a baller are you if if you flying alligent?

I mean, maybe she shouldn't have bought that Prada bag:flushed:

Ivanka Trump was on Jet Blue last week...that didn't turn out so great either.

I flew Frontier out to Vegas, it was different. Plane seemed in decent shape, seats not quite as comfortable. They just nickel and dime you over everything. More expensive to carry on ($35) than to check a bag ($30). God help you if waited to do it at the airport ($60.) Want to sit next to someone? There's another $30. Thank goodness I took Delta back.

Last edited:
Reactions: NW50
Bowl Gambol ---> if you're doing well (like me), you're betting the Dogs, which have now covered 13 straight games this bowl season.o_O That's pretty silly.

WKU was the last fav to cover. #Tops

Made the Allegiant mistake once. Delayed 6 hours out of Cincy, our first flying experience with three kids on the tarmac at midnight was dope. Did get to meet Allie LaForce who had just called the UK-UC tourney game in Louisville...she had less than savory things to say about the Cats, fwiw.

The real kicker was the return flight from Punta Gorda, couple hundred folks jammed into that bandbox of a terminal, plane pulls right up to the door and we get ready to go....

Attention passengers, we will be delayed indefinitely until the backup pilot arrives, our captain suffered an ankle injury on the flight and cannot safely operate the rudder pedals

Sure enough, few minutes later that jabroni hobbled down the ramp from the plane met with a wheelchair. Took about 3 hours for the backup to arrive.

I had a vision of the backup being Jake Taylor down in the Mexican League passed out with a sombrero over his head getting the call from Lou Brown to play for the Indians which I tried to suppress during the flight. That you, Tolbert?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your mom, Brooks. Prayers out to you and your family. I lost my dad 3 weeks ago and December has been the worst month I can remember but leaning on family and friends really and truly has helped.

AND DR BOB IT'S "WITH ALL DUE RESPECT", YOU OVER EDUCATED MOUTHBREATHER. JESUS F CHRIST YOU'VE BONERED IT LIKE 3 TIMES IN THE LAST FOUR DAYS

Bought a ticket to Cancun from JFK once for $50 round trip through Apple Vacations...or something like that. Instructions were to show up at 430am at JFK Terminal E ready to go. After a night partying in NYC, we showed up at Terminal E at 430am, and were the only people at the airport. Other people slowly started to show up, until there were about 50 of us sitting outside of Terminal E...which was still closed. Everyone is thinking that we got scammed on the internet...this was Year 2000, so things on the worldwide web were still incredibly sketchy and AOL.

Anyway, about 530am, a lady showed up holding a poster board with the word CANCUN hand written in magic marker. Terminal E was still closed at this point.

o_O

We follow the lady with the Cancun poster board, and she tells us to wait in the holding area for until the pilots show up, and then we'll be ready to go.

:cool2:

30 minutes later, these guys show up to fly the plane...

kz-mumbai_kids-role-playing-as-pilots.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

:airplane:

We literally walked outside onto the tarmac...and boarded a 1960s era jet???

Thank goodness we were drunk.

We had a great time in Cancun btw. For $50. Kids did a great job flying.

Peyote?

And if this is a real story then thank goodness those 9 year olds knew what they were doing. Otherwise no one in Lexington would've been able to be driven around and shown a thing or two and we would all be a little more dead inside because of it.

Bought a ticket to Cancun from JFK once for $50 round trip through Apple Vacations...or something like that. Instructions were to show up at 430am at JFK Terminal E ready to go. After a night partying in NYC, we showed up at Terminal E at 430am, and were the only people at the airport. Other people slowly started to show up, until there were about 50 of us sitting outside of Terminal E...which was still closed. Everyone is thinking that we got scammed on the internet...this was Year 2000, so things on the worldwide web were still incredibly sketchy and AOL.

Anyway, about 530am, a lady showed up holding a poster board with the word CANCUN hand written in magic marker. Terminal E was still closed at this point.

o_O

We follow the lady with the Cancun poster board, and she tells us to wait in the holding area for until the pilots show up, and then we'll be ready to go.

:cool2:

30 minutes later, these guys show up to fly the plane...

kz-mumbai_kids-role-playing-as-pilots.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

:airplane:

We literally walked outside onto the tarmac...and boarded a 1960s era jet???

Thank goodness we were drunk.

TC CAT hook you up?

Has anyone at UL ever officially commented on that?

I mean that's pretty effing weird.

Of course not - selectively using FERPA as if UofL would get in trouble for sharing information. When in the history of college athletics has there been a player injured by guns, knives, fights, car wrecks, etc. that a school hasn't commented? Shady ass mothertouchers.

SAE - I am so sorry about your mom. She sounds like an amazing lady. God bless.

- First time working this week in 12 years. It sucks.

- The MFing ESPN schedule app has UK-South Carolina at noon-3pm on Jan 21 which is why I okayed her friends to throw us an informal engagement party at a bar that night. After seeing BDdK's post and checking UK athletics and seeing that it is likely a night game, I let out a stream of cusswords and other things leading to an immediate fight with my fiance- who is the most thin skinned person on earth. I then see SAE's post and feel like a total a-hole for not having any perspective.

Anyway, come Jan.21, the game will be on and I will get scolded for watching it. No shits given. As my old college roomie tells his wife whenever she gets pissed at him- "You drafted DeMarcus Cousins."

- Rhinegeist on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend 2018 is locked in. Really cool event space they have. I don't care about much but I have always cared about feel and ambience. This place has it- plus great beer and Bulleitt Bourbon all night.

- So apparently we need a wedding planner. I think that is silly but her and her mom think it's necessary, and its on her dad so whatever.

- Honest to God- the one thing that most concerned me about getting married was cutting down a guest list. Humblebrag but I have way too many good friends. Going to be some cuts I don't want to make.

- Geesefeeder is right- Vanderpump Rules is great television.

- No sense panicking over recruiting class specifics in December. Options always open up.

- I LOVE our forwards. Vanderbilt is a stud. Washington is right there with him.

- No NYE plans of yet. Hoping for a night at home watching football.

- We have issues but man- Monk and Fox still have 3 months to grow. Same with Bam. I like my team.

- First time working this week in 12 years. It sucks.

- The MFing ESPN schedule app has UK-South Carolina at noon-3pm on Jan 21 which is why I okayed her friends to throw us an informal engagement party at a bar that night. After seeing BDdK's post and checking UK athletics and seeing that it is likely a night game, I let out a stream of cusswords and other things leading to an immediate fight with my fiance- who is the most thin skinned person on earth. I then see SAE's post and feel like a total a-hole for not having any perspective.

Anyway, come Jan.21, the game will be on and I will get scolded for watching it. No shits given. As my old college roomie tells his wife whenever she gets pissed at him- "You drafted DeMarcus Cousins."

So did I read the invite correctly, this a double engagement party?

Who is this other rube that also agreed to this?

Reactions: Mashburned
[laughing] at the North Texas RB vomiting all over the place, and causing a fumble in doing so. Was watching this live, but didn't even notice until the replay.

That o_O look from the QB :joy: (next play, where he puked again, was a TD bomb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT