ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-10 would be better in the long run than something close to bowl eligibility.
Yep. 4-5 wins would be disaster and have long term effects. MB would have justification to hold on to him and I honestly don't think MB is going anywhere unless he decided to retire(not that it's not deserved but the reality of the situation).Stoops is already lame duck now, 1.5 cycles of LD coach is enough to gut a program like ours. Either come out and turn this bitch around or go 2-10.

Sad situation is, no matter what they do short of going to a bowl game, the season is going to end with Lamar Petrino skull f*cking us. It's almost no a no win situation and one I don't think he can overcome.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I'm guessing Marrow wishes he had that invite to big house back about now. He would of crushed there. I'm also guessing the vultures are swarming this carcass and he will be out if he has a brain.

Louisville prepping for Gameday and FSU's best defender, Derwin James, is now out for the game. Splendid. Meanwhile, UK is mailing it's DC an actual bag of dicks and the fan base is on suicide watch.

Louisville is going to win that game. Big, I assume. If the line is even remotely close I'm going all in.

This really really really really sucks.

Louisville prepping for Gameday and FSU's best defender, Derwin James, is now out for the game. Splendid. Meanwhile, UK is mailing it's DC an actual bag of dicks and the fan base is on suicide watch.

Louisville is going to win that game. Big, I assume. If the line is even remotely close I'm going all in.

This really really really really sucks.

FSU is favored by 2.5

I'm so #BBN it hurts. For years I have seen those "DITCH MITCH!" bumper stickers and I would practically tap dance with excitement as I thought "hell yea that guys BBN 4 LYFE just like me, F MITCH!'n". Then I found out a couple years ago they were actually for fn Mitch McConnel which is gay af, but I still get excited when I see one like I did today at The Wendy's.

You could send Mitch a fat sack of dicks and he'd be like "well, gee it ain't my protein of choice, but I hate to see all this go to waste. Hunny can you freeze dry and vac seal these and put them in my emergency preparedness bag? Thank you".

Reactions: ukalumni00
UofL beats FSU. I have absolutely no doubt about that. None.

Sending a bag of dicks to Eliot? Not cool. I'm as angry as anyone else, but come on.

JB in the Ryder Cup? Giddyup!

never been more happy that podcasts were invented than over the next 6 days in the River City. complete blackout of not a sec of local radio never better than now, assume will be just daily/hourly slow jacking to how great & wonderful their lives are in comparison to us.

FWIW some UL fan took a shit in Kragthorpe's pool during his 2nd season #perspective

determined to not let UK ruin college football being back in my life. Ark-TCU was wonderful to watch. Bristol game was fun for a while just for the spectacle.

never been more happy that podcasts were invented than over the next 6 days in the River City. complete blackout of not a sec of local radio never better than now, assume will be just daily/hourly slow jacking to how great & wonderful their lives are in comparison to us.

FWIW some UL fan took a shit in Kragthorpe's pool during his 2nd season #perspective

determined to not let UK ruin college football being back in my life. Ark-TCU was wonderful to watch. Bristol game was fun for a while just for the spectacle.
NCAA is still out there lurking and LSU is going to be coming for Petrino if they can't get Herrman.

Mailing your terrible DC a bag of gummy dicks is amateur hour only to the extent that football fans of actual programs would be doing MUCH worse.

Let me ask you a question, Mr. Tough-as-nails- have you ever been mailed a bag of gummy dicks? Well, I have and it sucks. It sucks real hard. Makes you question everything about yourself. So, until you have experienced it, stop being so dismissive and shut your damn face. Prick.

[laughing]

Kentucky is the only team in the country that ranks 120th or worst in both total offense and total defense.

CHANGE TEH GAME indeed.

*Good thing the game is in the afternoon. I doubt there'd be anyone there to turn the lights on.

*I wouldn't do it, but I think it's pretty damn funny someone mailed him a bag of dicks. Relax. If he had any sense of humor he'd be eating the bag of dicks at his next press conference.

I assume they used dicksbymail.com. If I was a BIG TIME BOOSTER I think I'd send a bag of day to everyone on the staff, and Mitch, for the rest of the season.

[laughing] at their logo.

logo.png

open_boxes_1024x1024.jpg

Dicks for Days is the ULTIMATE gag gift and the newest product offering from the Dicks By Mail team. It's the gift that just keeps on giving. We consecutively send your friends or enemies the amount of bags of dicks that you select. One. After another. After another.

For that special someone who really needs to EAT multiple BAGS OF DICKS.

Choose from an option of 3 or 5 bags of dicks and we'll send bags of Dicks for Days! We'll send 1 bag of dicks per week for the amount that you purchase (3 or 5), so the recipient is left guessing

Really ashamed I missed out on this million dollar idea. They should advertise on the SEC Network.

What if one of them goes off prematurely when DJ opens the bag?

Instead of a horrible DC who appears to be in over his head, we will be stuck with a horrible DC who is blind in one eye and in over his head holding a open bag of dicks.

You want Mitch to appoint a temporary DC in waiting? Those dicks aren't so funny now, are they?

How did the news of a bag of dicks being sent out break? Was it part of Stoops's press conference?

"Well, we are waiting to get our injury report from medical but obviously Mosier didn't look good. Need better play at quarterback. Someone mailed our coaches a bag of dicks. Happy with the punter last week..."

Did we ever get any scuttlebutt about why Reggie Meant left? I mean, the dude up and quits and is already playing at another school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT