ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. I watched NBC's tape-delayed coverage and heard no such stories.

/WCPTI

By this rationale, those floods in Louisiana look like fun! Just a big Slip N slide! Why is the media making a big deal about it?

Also, pretty sure we won't have nearly as many negative stories about SK or Tokyo. Cause those aren't 3rd world shit holes, and will have their act together, like London.

I hope the journalist at the Tokyo Olympics end up in those little jammed up bunk bed rooms. Should make for some awesome bitching about living conditions.

Reactions: drxman1
I hope the journalist at the Tokyo Olympics end up in those little jammed up bunk bed rooms. Should make for some awesome bitching about living conditions.

japan.png

Speaking of sports media bitching. Can't wait for the first basketball games when they realize their FREE primo floor seats are now being sold for 7 figures and they've been moved to an elevated overhang. Pretty excited to start favoriting all those tweets furiously.

Hopefully Forde's seats will be in one of the UK Football Failure Trailers.

Heading to Cali this Friday. 1 night in SF, 3 nights in Napa, then down to San Diego until Labor Day. Anyone have tips on what to bring/wear to fit in with the locals? Will be wearing plenty of black jeans and no tennis shoes of course. Any advice on not getting pickpocketed in Napa?

4 episodes into season 2 of Catastrophe. One of the more hilarious shows that I'm not sure anyone else watches/discusses. The sub plots in that show are fantastic.

So a dude had to pay 11k just so he could leave Brazil and that is because he peed on the back of a 711? smh

When I sat down to watch the 4 by 100 at the beginning of the swimming and saw Lochte wasn't on it I assumed he had let himself go and was not even at the Olympics. Nope he went there to swim 2 events, take part in an international incident and become the biggest ass in US Olympic history.

Reactions: JustinSphere
So I looked up more on the trailers and they are also apparently at Mississippi State, Georgia Southern and the College World Series. It looks like pricing for Georgia Southern is $6K per game (it was $5K per last season) It was only $2500/game for the College World Series. I can't find the price on Miss State's.

Ford's current top 15:

1. Philadelphia 76ers* - Markelle Fultz

2. Boston Celtics (via Nets)* - Harry Giles

3. Los Angeles Lakers* - Josh Jackson

4. Phoenix Suns- Dennis Smith

5. Sacramento Kings*- Frank Ntilikina

6. Denver Nuggets - Jonathan Isaac

7. Orlando Magic - Lonzo Ball

8. New Orleans Pelicans - Jayson Tatum

9. Miami Heat - Ivan Rabb

10. Milwaukee Bucks - De'Aaron Fox

11. Minnesota Timberwolves* - Terrance Ferguson

12. Chicago Bulls - Jarrett Allen

13. Dallas Mavericks - Marques Bolden

14. New York Knicks - Malik Monk

15. Washington Wizards - Edrice Adebayo

Three nights in Napa-> smh.

Doyouevenswirlbro?

3 nights but really only 2 days. Will get in late afternoon Saturday, leave early Tuesday morning. Getting a driver on Sunday hitting a few wineries and kicking around St Helena, then biking to a few wineries early Monday, then pool in the afternoon.

I've done 3 days straight wine tasting, and yeah, it was too much.

Newport Don Pablos has closed. Where the hell am I supposed to get my authentic mexicana now?

Not enamored with Tatum and don't think he'll go that high, IMO.

1) He's a tweener
2) He's a gun
3) He comes across as an entitled bitch

Really like Bam's upside, tho. Maybe a tad undersized as a 4? (in the League) so I think his stock depends on if Cal let's him faceup and show off his range or hides him on the block primarily as a college 5. It will be interesting to see how Cal utilizes him given the current roster makeup.

They all sleeping on Monk, too. Dude is going to skyrocket up the boards. Just mention the name 'Westbrook' in the same breath and GM's will start to gawk.

- screen shot ^

Like I said, maybe a tad undersized.

:gun::football::flushed::raised_hands:

I don't know his true measurements and neither do you. Does UK officially list his wingspan, too?

I mean, he should be fine (anth) but until I see him out there I just don't know.

Like I said, maybe a tad undersized.

:gun::football::flushed::raised_hands:

I don't know his true measurements and neither do you. Does UK officially list his wingspan, too?

I mean, he should be fine (anth) but until I see him out there I just don't know.
Actually agree with that entire post on Tatum, Bam and Monk. I just can't wait for BBdk to get on Tatum's nuts mid December and pretend like he found this guy Neon Boudeaux style.

Reactions: natron20
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT