ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are pussies. I WISH CAL WOULDNT BE FRIENDS WITH LARRY BROWN LARRY BROWN IS A BAD IBFLUENCE!! Learn cal. Jesus. I want cal hanging out with oj Simpson in prison. Post a picture with him hanging out in the prison yard smiling while oj pretends to stab him. I want cal doing a woman crush Wednesday with Casey Anthony. Y'all understand why cal is who he is right??

Richie, when are you gonna be in San Diego again? We are going at the end of August, either staying at PP, or Hotel del Coronado. Wife insists on bringing the puppy, so PP is most likely, since we'll have a room right on the beach and and everything there is dog friendly.

The whole top button deal is a little bothersome, tbh. I mean, if you were at a cocktail party and some boob rolled up with his top button buttoned you'd immediately have serious questions.

Truth. Some may say it's superficial, but like Malcolm Gladwell showed in Blink, that single momentary impression tells you all you need to know.

Plus, the guy has been making noise about retiring for several years now. Why the change of heart? 6 more years is longer than a Presidential term.

Dennis... We are staying at Paradise Point from 8/27 to 9/3.

Hope you all stay there. Going to need a drinking buddy available bc the wife pregnant.

GYERO is everywhere.

Saw no less than 20 people playing the new Pokemon game today. It's like a damn plague.

First gyeroer (after brax, of course) to start playing????

Wtf is that new Pokemon game and will my kids be stealing my phone from me to play at please help tia

It's phone based but you have to go out walking/driving places to actually play it.

It's essentially geocaching but instead of collecting caches you collect Pokemon.

Yeah never mind already downloaded it for my kid so goodbye phone and goodbye kid I guess.

#Squirtle

Sounds like Andrew can finally pay for that car he bought his mother. Good for him.

PTI(pti) hates this

Twins will be making a combined 2M per year+ for the next 3+ seasons, minimum. That will work for that upper-middle class (already) family, I'm guessing. I mean, I'd take it, and probably buy a nice vehicle for my momma (and myself) too, like an IDIOT.

I think it's fantastic. I also think the overwhelming majority of athletes should be significantly more conservative with their money. Considering they pretty much all go broke, I'm right.

Pressure washed all day yesterday, kind of fun in a way. If everything ran like that Honda motor, the world would be a better place.

Silver Queen >> Peaches N Cream

Love the heat but getting sports withdrawals.

Reactions: TransyCat09
Ran my first ultra this weekend. No thank you. @PTI (pti) can keep those all to himself. Seriously have no idea how you do it as often as you do.

This is pretty awesome.

http://jezebel.com/llamas-say-****-...source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Not as awesome as Adam Yates getting clotheslined by a banner. Telling you, this weird shit happens all the time. Today they finished the race in a hardcore hail storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT