ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) She puts clean/unused ones in there flat across the top if she thinks she's hiding something. She's an idiot.

You'd be fine w/ paper towels, just don't grab a pair of my oldest & crispiest boxers out of the back of the drawer, or the towel that's under the couch.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Parents helped me move my bed once as a teenager, pretty embarrassing moment when we lifted the mattress. I mean it's a natural thing, but still.

Reactions: funKYcat75
-Lol at Anth acting like he opted last minute not to do his own deck. Shew, that was close!
Sloot tried to guilt me into a little. I turned the tables and said I would do it if she helped. Did it the first time when we moved it. Eff that, sucker has so many nooks and crannies, was a pain in the ass. Money well spent.

Reactions: cawoodsct
For those with Costco memberships, should you get executive or gold. Never mind, this is gyero, executive it is.

Hair stylist ($34 + tip) yesterday was telling me she has started finding poorly hidden lotions and oils in her 14 year old son's bedroom. He's also taking "lengthy" showers these days.

[laughing]

Man that's erotic. If a hair stylist that I was paying 34+ tip started a conversion about whacking I might just lift my cape and expose myself to see what happens next. Worst case I'm not going back to the lady who charges 34, best case my 34 bucks just became a pretty sweet deal.

This fall for sure, last week of Sept. or 1st week of October if the GC is on schedule.

Probably Christmas honestly. It's a company out of Lexington that is good but everyone is behind.

It's an amazing industry.

Thinking the hairstylist may have wanted to open up a sexual convo to see where old Brooksie would take it. Pretty sure he laughed it off and started talking Werthers candy.

I don't think that's what was going on here, but this has always been a blind spot for me. I mean, I have no idea when a woman is coming on to me. Never have.

I'm just proud of SAE to keep going to a hair stylist in the hopes of getting an inadvertent "brush" during the shampoo portion of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT