ADVERTISEMENT

Green lot parking pass for sale

Spur11

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2001
THE PARKING PASS HAS BEEN SOLD.

#@£¥&₩. I can't go to the Miss State game. So I have a green lot parking pass for sale for $100.00. If you are interested, call me at 859-229-1557. Please do not call to ask me to sell the pass for less.

I live on the east side of Lexington. The closest I75 exit is #110. If you buy the pass, we will need a mutually agreeable plan to exchange the pass and the money,.

Last edited:
#@£¥&₩. I can't go to the Miss State game. So I have a green lot parking pass for sale for $100.00. If you are interested, call me at 859-229-1557. Please do not call to ask me to sell the pass for less.

I live on the east side of Lexington. The closest I75 exit is #110. If you buy the pass, we will need a mutually agreeable plan to exchange the pass and the money,.
Bttt

THE PARKING PASS HAS BEEN SOLD.

BTTT

$100 ? I do not know if anyone will drop that kind of coin on a parking pass. Good luck, i am looking for one, but not spending $100 on one. Not saying it is not worth it, but, i am saying it is not worth it.

Reactions: merrimanm
$100 ? I do not know if anyone will drop that kind of coin on a parking pass. Good luck, i am looking for one, but not spending $100 on one. Not saying it is not worth it, but, i am saying it is not worth it.
Agreed.

Well, at least one person, whom I enjoyed talking with on the phone, thought it was worth it. I hope she (and her family/friends) will get to see a memorable UK win of a big time football game. The downside is she will be in my place outside Kroger Field enjoying the great tailgateing atmosphere and I will be watching on tv.

Reactions: merrimanm
Well, at least one person, whom I enjoyed talking with on the phone, thought it was worth it. I hope she (and her family/friends) will get to see a memorable UK win of a big time football game. The downside is she will be in my place outside Kroger Field enjoying the great tailgateing atmosphere and I will be watching on tv.
I hope they do. I will be tailgating and enjoying my time as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT