ADVERTISEMENT

Great Osobar

I hope so. Osobor looks like someone who would have played for UT a few years back with Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams as that shorter, powerful, low center of gravity big man who's a pain in the ass for other teams. Finally get to have one of our own. Excited to have someone so powerful yet skilled and mobile.

Frosted Flakes Swerk GIF

Sorry, couldn’t resist!

Reminds me a little bit of Julius Randle
Yeah, those drives to the basket are Randle-esque. I can't recall another big man we've had in the last few years that could do that. Or that Cal would allow to do. Hope the predictions are right and Osobor and Williams are on board. There's still plenty of time to get wings and guards and there's a lot of them in the portal. Osobor/Williams would be our primary big men.

Yeah, those drives to the basket are Randle-esque. I can't recall another big man we've had in the last few years that could do that. Or that Cal would allow to do. Hope the predictions are right and Osobor and Williams are on board. There's still plenty of time to get wings and guards and there's a lot of them in the portal. Osobor/Williams would be our primary big men.
Yeah he definitely has the potential to be the best big we’ve had in a while. Hope we get both too just wonder how much they’ll be able to play together. I guess as long as we get 3 shooters around them it would be fine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT