ADVERTISEMENT

Great job by everyone this year.

26-5, 15-3 in conference is a very good regular season.
The Duke game completely deflated me. Then after they lost to Seton Hall, I was expecting a 5-7 seed in what was supposed to be a potential championship contender season.

As much as Cal deserves the blame when things go really awry, you gotta give him credit for this team’s ridiculous turnaround.

The Duke game completely deflated me. Then after they lost to Seton Hall, I was expecting a 5-7 seed in what was supposed to be a potential championship contender season.

As much as Cal deserves the blame when things go really awry, you gotta give him credit for this team’s ridiculous turnaround.
Never doubted this team would be a 1 or 2 seed. I said after the Seton Hall ( the game where we started looking good despite the loss) that we would lose 3-5 in SEC play and not lose another non con game and be a top 8 seed. Looks like I underestimated them somewhat as they will be a 1 seed IMO. People just freak out over a few early games but when you have 6-8 new guys every year there are going to be so ugly early games. Then by Febuary things come together. This year due to being the most talented team in CBB we came together by early January instead.

I thought you were about to thank the board members. Since you didn’t, I will.

Thank you to all the Rupp Rafters posters. We’ve gone thru a lot this regular season but it’s been a fun one. Now, let’s cheer our boys on while they go for 9!

This has been a fun team to watch,maybe not as athletic as some in the past but more players with basketball skills, this is a very likable group of kids.I have enjoyed this season more than probably any since 2012

I think the board (as a whole) has been more unified behind this team than in some years.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Big shout out to the guys, Cal, and the whole staff. No one thought this team would be in contention for a 1 seed after opening night.

What a turnaround.
After the Seton Hall game I thought 13-5, 23-8 would be the best we could do. So yea 15-3 and still in contention for a 1 seed, I can’t complain. Except about losing in Rupp to LSU. Come on I’m a UK basketball fan. I have to complain about something.

Well guys and gals we have come to the end of another regular season , we have had our share of ups and does and disagreements and except for a few poster that we all could do with out hearing from it’s been a good year as far as I am concerned. Tine to go win an SEC tournament!!

This has been a fun team to watch,maybe not as athletic as some in the past but more players with basketball skills, this is a very likable group of kids.I have enjoyed this season more than probably any since 2012

I think the board (as a whole) has been more unified behind this team than in some years.

The Civil War is over, and the resulting basketball explosion spurs the great migration toward the ncaa tournament; people from all walks of life; farmers, ranchers, prospectors, killers and thieves...seek their UK championship fortunes.
Posters turn streets into chair burning camps...with celebration rates higher than those of modern-day New York or Los Angeles. Out of this chaos comes legendary poster @docholiday51 ...

The Civil War is over, and the resulting basketball explosion spurs the great migration toward the ncaa tournament; people from all walks of life; farmers, ranchers, prospectors, killers and thieves...seek their UK championship fortunes.
Posters turn streets into chair burning camps...with celebration rates higher than those of modern-day New York or Los Angeles. Out of this chaos comes legendary poster @docholiday51 ...
The wars on this board usually aren't all that civil:D

Reactions: Ocornett and BBUK
Well, what a year. Trust in Cal to always get these kids ready. Doc, John, Kev69, Morg. I love your post. Your the reason I’m a member. John you and Doc always stay calm. Kev69 and Morg your my darlings. You guys know I’m a little right of center but at least I’m honest. I don’t like anyone attacking you all. Why? Hell, it’s in my head, which is a bad place to be sometimes. This is the first year that I’ve been free to enjoy the games. I have a new wife and a new life. I’m good as long as I stay on my meds., which I’ve done. If I like someone I protect them. I know your all grow men, but still feel that that way about you four. Your my AA team. Hope to someday meet all four of you. I’m 62 and not getting any younger, so let’s do it guys.

I love Big Blue, Cal, and every young kid that chooses to be a member of our storied program. I love BBNM’s for the most part. I hate the trolls, Cal bashers, anyone that bashes our kids, people who make fun of Cals kids, and TN, IU, Puke, and UL fans.

For the most part you four seem to keep your cool. Me, I just don’t have it in me to be patient with stupidity. Believe or not I have a college degree and spent the first two years trying to drink all the alcohol in Richmond, Ky. I had a great job for 20 years making a lot of money. As I’ve said before something happened to my parents and I did what I did. Ok, I’ll come out with it. 3 pieces of shit broke into my mothers grave to steal the jewelry my father had her buried with at her request. My father blamed himself and grieved so much he died a few years later. These people were drug attacks and very bad people. The stole, sold drugs to kids and hurt some good people. That’s when I made the decision to do something. Well, I did and now they are burning in hell where I put them. If I had to do over wouldn’t change anything.

Did my time and sent to Eastern. Now I’m out and loving life. New wife new life.

Thanks for the kind words O,been a fan from about age 6 so I think I know a thing or two about the Cats and what the program means to us old guys

Reactions: Ocornett
Well I’m glad most people are optimistic. During the game there was a lot of crying and people claiming “this team can’t win a title”. All because we trailed at the half. This team is a legit threat to win 9 for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT