ADVERTISEMENT

Great article on Brock....

Trying really hard not to get over excited.....
Get a couple of good lineman/ WR out of the portal and a good HB and I'm not sure I won't need to call the DR

I shouldn't even let expectations grow because I was super excited for Devin who was good, but not what I was expecting (some of it was WR fault too)

But a Top 5 QB in his class, who's been co.peting against UGAs starting D... Who is lauded for his accuracy and play making ability coupled with BB/Dane and a couple of the portal WR we are after... If everything checks out the way it should.... Offense has a chance to be drastically improved, hell might even have the fire power to play a underclassmen or two against Akron or EKU or someone.

In the spirit of this forum, sure, I get all the 5 Star, “Top 20 Nationally,” rah, rah, bullsh!t, but let’s be realistic . . . the kid never got a 6th Star rating in High School, and fell short of passing for 11,000 yards.

And a 4.5/4.6 forty yard dash for a big kid?

I mean there are probably a dozen or more guys his size, with that kind of arm, combined with that speed playing in pro and college sports, so why are we celebrating?

That was a nice gesture from Kirby Smart. The guy could have been a little miffed about Brock entering the portal and been less generous in his praise and nobody could really blame him. But he remained classy anyway. Georgia's head coaches always tend to be that way. I always liked Mark Richt and I like Kirby Smart.

Yeah, I think LC's reputation and rising stock is no small thing.

Taking a B10 back up and turning him into an NFL starting QB in year 1...kind of a big deal.

LC can pretty much have any league or top tier college position he wants right now. Here in about a year or two he'll have his choice of HC gigs.

CMS has about 2 years to really go for it before LC just gets too good of an offer to turn down, he needs to let the offense rip.

Reactions: The-Hack
This guy shows the state of cfb...just saying. Hope he kills it at UK.
"He said friends are “excited” about Brock’s future at Kentucky.

“They don’t give a crap about where. They are just excited he’s going to get a chance to play,” Greg Vandagriff said. “We all love Kentucky now. We are loyal to who pays the bills.”"
https://www.yoursportsedge.com/2023...ught/#:~:text=He said friends,pays the bills.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT