ADVERTISEMENT

Graf said Somto Cyril looking to take a visit to UK

giphy.gif

Given rankings look at *potential* how is he only a 4-star? I mean Collins and the Dragon were both top 10-15.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We need Cyril.

We need two guys at the 5. Cyril and Onyenso will split time and Bradshaw will slide over when all else fails.

The 5 goes from a weakness to a strength if we add Cyril, IMHO. Dude is a beast.

I could not agree more, and according to Andrew Slater, sounds like this'll happen.

Now there's this Ian Jackson rumor.....

Can Cal close the deal on a high school kid, we know the portal is shut down to UK. We need to sign as many as possible even if they are teenagers. Memphis waiting in their waiver for 27yr D. Williams.

We need Cyril.

We need two guys at the 5. Cyril and Onyenso will split time and Bradshaw will slide over when all else fails.

The 5 goes from a weakness to a strength if we add Cyril, IMHO. Dude is a beast.
I agree. Neither Cyril or Onyenso will be primary offensive players and any offense we get will be a bonus. Both just give us solid defense, blocks and rebounding and we will be ok. Cyril has the weight to handle the 5 spot and Onyenso can be his back up.
Yes both will lack experience but they are just gonna have to learn while being thrown into be the fire. It is what it is.

“There’s so much misinformation out there and most of it we can’t address publicly. Numbers being thrown around just aren’t accurate, who we are in contact with or who we are not in contact with, we don’t make it public.”

Reactions: DSGTCAT28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT