ADVERTISEMENT

Government Weather Modification aka Cloud Seeding

I have no reason to believe that. Do I think that a storm could be weaponized? I suspect that theory is not far-fetched. Do I have any reason to believe that has happened? No.

Disagreeing and acting like ass intending to shame are very different. Do you agree?
This. Make no mistake that research is being done into it. Of course it is. Controlling the weather has been a sci-fi dream for decades.
Can we actually do it? Lol no; not well. Hell, cloud seeding is only like 20-30% effective AT BEST.

What's funny is alot of the people people who claim we faked the moon landing because we can't get there with our tech are the same one's claiming we can steer hurricanes. Like, bud, that's a strange technological juxtaposition gap there.

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
I have no reason to believe that. Do I think that a storm could be weaponized? I suspect that theory is not far-fetched. Do I have any reason to believe that has happened? No.

Disagreeing and acting like ass intending to shame are very different. Do you agree?

If you think I acted like an ass in this thread then you are thin skinned weirdo prig. (This is me acting like an ass)

What's frustrating is the conspiracy theorist screaming the Dems are doing this to disrupt the election in Florida. Like hurricane season has never occurred in October before. Or hit a red leaning state while a Republican was President (hint: Hurricanes have been hitting red states for all of recorded weather history). Hell, Hurricane Camille hit the Gulf Shore and Louisiana when Nixon was President for goodness sakes. Even after the so called manipulation patents came out, hurricanes still hit traditional republican states. A Cat4 hit Texas Trump's first year in office! Did the government steer it then?!

Crazy talk man. People have lost their critical thinking skills and use TIkTok research to create echo chambers full of confirmation bias.

Well, when Katrina hit NOLA, remember all the lies Dems perpetrated? It’s a thing. Sadly.

Now, the gov response in NC is worthy of criticism and when you hear a Dem strategist say the hurricane will likely impact rural conservative voting more than metropolitan liberal voting, the conspiracy stops seeming far-fetched.

If you think I acted like an ass in this thread then you are thin skinned weirdo prig. (This is me acting like an ass)

If you think I accused you of acting like an ass in this thread, you may want to check your Ego (and powers, or lack thereof, of comprehension). You asked me a question and I answered. All comments are not about you. So, when you act like an ass in self-centered defensive pettiness, you have actually doubled down on dumbassery. Congrats.

And, I guess you sadly answered MY question in an unintended manner.

Some of the people who are ragging on those in this thread who believe it might be possible to manipulate the weather (don't know myself) are some of the same people who believe men can get pregnant, Biden was sharp 6 months ago, and Anna Nicole married for love. Some of that critical thinking being bantered around.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Some of the people who are ragging on those in this thread who believe it might be possible to manipulate the weather (don't know myself) are some of the same people who believe men can get pregnant, Biden was sharp 6 months ago, and Anna Nicole married for love. Some of that critical thinking being bantered around.

In 2016, a friend who was pursuing her PhD in a science field adamantly argued that Biden did not have signs of dementia, but was simply manifesting his disfluency. As a person who spent a minute in a health-related field, I tried to explain that the symptoms were distinct and that there was real evidence. I have not heard from her recently.

Some people gaslight and some people are just fooled.

You guys can go back to your echo chamber. We talking lazers, y'all!!

A fully developed hurricane can release heat energy at a rate of 5 to 20x1013 watts and converts less than 10% of the heat into the mechanical energy of the wind. The heat release is equivalent to a 10-megaton nuclear bomb exploding every 20 minutes. According to the 1993 World Almanac, the entire human race used energy at a rate of 1013 watts in 1990, a rate less than 20% of the power of a hurricane.

If you think I accused you of acting like an ass in this thread, you may want to check your Ego (and powers, or lack thereof, of comprehension). You asked me a question and I answered. All comments are not about you. So, when you act like an ass in self-centered defensive pettiness, you have actually doubled down on dumbassery. Congrats.

And, I guess you sadly answered MY question in an unintended manner.

You replied directly to me you dummy

In 2016, a friend who was pursuing her PhD in a science field adamantly argued that Biden did not have signs of dementia, but was simply manifesting his disfluency. As a person who spent a minute in a health-related field, I tried to explain that the symptoms were distinct and that there was real evidence. I have not heard from her recently.

Some people gaslight and some people are just fooled.

Cool. Take your experience with diagnosing dementia and apply it to Trump. You can start with his weird forward tilt when standing

Reactions: UK-BILL
You replied directly to me you dummy

Wow. You are not looking very astute in this thread. You called me by name to answer a question. I answered that question. I then asked you a question. I NEVER said that you acted like an ass. Prove me wrong, smart guy.

Now, however, I will agree with you. You have been an ass.

And, after your dumb comments, you call ME the dummy. 😝

Crazy talk man. People have lost their critical thinking skills and use TIkTok research to create echo chambers full of confirmation bias.
Meh, OP got what he wanted. He's probably some old guy who enjoys trolling but believes most of this stuff too. His responses to me here have been to call me "nightweird" and then say I'm gay. Guy is likely decades older than me and he's online calling strangers gay like we're in fifth grade. Regardless, notice the folks who are either backing him up or seem slightly open to the idea of this goofiness. All post in one particular thread, usually throughout the day, every day.

Has anyone actually read, or heard a real person write, or say they think the Govt can steer or create a hurricane? This all seems like a bit of misdirection to me.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Meh, OP got what he wanted. He's probably some old guy who enjoys trolling but believes most of this stuff too. His responses to me here have been to call me "nightweird" and then say I'm gay. Guy is likely decades older than me and he's online calling strangers gay like we're in fifth grade. Regardless, notice the folks who are either backing him up or seem slightly open to the idea of this goofiness. All post in one particular thread, usually throughout the day, every day.

And, you are online calling out strangers you don’t really know, chiding them for having beliefs that differ from yours and trying to shame them in a manner we all hope you avoid when in the presence of people you actually know.

You are what you complain about.

Has anyone actually read, or heard a real person write, or say they think the Govt can steer or create a hurricane? This all seems like a bit of misdirection to me.

I attempted to find the post that suggested that. Seems it was in response to the OP, rather than anything in the OP. And, then the snarky opposition laid in like it was a prevailing thought. 🤦‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT