ADVERTISEMENT

Government Weather Modification aka Cloud Seeding

I have no reason to believe that. Do I think that a storm could be weaponized? I suspect that theory is not far-fetched. Do I have any reason to believe that has happened? No.

Disagreeing and acting like ass intending to shame are very different. Do you agree?
This. Make no mistake that research is being done into it. Of course it is. Controlling the weather has been a sci-fi dream for decades.
Can we actually do it? Lol no; not well. Hell, cloud seeding is only like 20-30% effective AT BEST.

What's funny is alot of the people people who claim we faked the moon landing because we can't get there with our tech are the same one's claiming we can steer hurricanes. Like, bud, that's a strange technological juxtaposition gap there.

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
I have no reason to believe that. Do I think that a storm could be weaponized? I suspect that theory is not far-fetched. Do I have any reason to believe that has happened? No.

Disagreeing and acting like ass intending to shame are very different. Do you agree?

If you think I acted like an ass in this thread then you are thin skinned weirdo prig. (This is me acting like an ass)

What's frustrating is the conspiracy theorist screaming the Dems are doing this to disrupt the election in Florida. Like hurricane season has never occurred in October before. Or hit a red leaning state while a Republican was President (hint: Hurricanes have been hitting red states for all of recorded weather history). Hell, Hurricane Camille hit the Gulf Shore and Louisiana when Nixon was President for goodness sakes. Even after the so called manipulation patents came out, hurricanes still hit traditional republican states. A Cat4 hit Texas Trump's first year in office! Did the government steer it then?!

Crazy talk man. People have lost their critical thinking skills and use TIkTok research to create echo chambers full of confirmation bias.

Well, when Katrina hit NOLA, remember all the lies Dems perpetrated? It’s a thing. Sadly.

Now, the gov response in NC is worthy of criticism and when you hear a Dem strategist say the hurricane will likely impact rural conservative voting more than metropolitan liberal voting, the conspiracy stops seeming far-fetched.

If you think I acted like an ass in this thread then you are thin skinned weirdo prig. (This is me acting like an ass)

If you think I accused you of acting like an ass in this thread, you may want to check your Ego (and powers, or lack thereof, of comprehension). You asked me a question and I answered. All comments are not about you. So, when you act like an ass in self-centered defensive pettiness, you have actually doubled down on dumbassery. Congrats.

And, I guess you sadly answered MY question in an unintended manner.

I think it’s funny that everything that happens to California is a message from God, but rapid fire hurricanes smashing Florida is obviously Democrats controlling the weather.

Edit: I’m going to change “funny” to stupid and ghoulish. That fits better.

Reactions: JGCraw
I think it’s funny that everything that happens to California is a sign of global climate change, but rapid fire hurricanes smashing Florida is obviously Democrats controlling the weather.

Edit: I’m going to change “funny” to stupid and ghoulish. That fits better.

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT