ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta get away from this...

billoliver40

Senior
Dec 16, 2015
Trenton ky
See you guys on the basketball board. Have the biggest win of your career, have two weeks to get ready and the team can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. Every year after break unless we schedule MTSU or Austin Peay.

Just too frustrating to enjoy.
Maybe next season.
I was crazy enough to think South Carolina was a fluke. It wasn't.

For whatever reason this staff just ain't got it together this year

On to see what Mark Pope can do in basketball.

See you guys on the basketball board. Have the biggest win of your career, have two weeks to get ready and the team can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. Every year after break unless we schedule MTSU or Austin Peay.

Maybe next season.

Don't worry. Bush will be Stoops sacrificial lamb after this season. Same crap every season. Mediocrity is infuriating.

Maybe next season.

Yep . Same here .

Why on earth if your an up and coming OC, or a good OC with experience, would you ever want to work for Stoops. He just needs to get Gran back out, and ride with him. Stoops is not fooling anyone at this point.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
I'd taken a bunch , but I'm done .. no way in hell I'm buying season tix again . Not until Stoops is gone . 6 years of support on buying them , but I'm done . We play like shit at home , the folks wont replay plays that I'd love to see over . frustrating

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT