ADVERTISEMENT

Goodwin tweet

If your whole reason for posting was to stir up sh@t then you are a truly sad human being.
Nah, my reason was for stating I thought Bama had stolen him away late in the game. I just enjoyed the emotional meltdowns of some grown men on here because I didn't share the opinion they wanted to hear.

Nah, my reason was for stating I thought Bama had stolen him away late in the game. I just enjoyed the emotional meltdowns of some grown men on here because I didn't share the opinion they wanted to hear.
How is enjoying other people's meltdowns a better look? One should never seek or get enjoyment from other people's struggles. That's just sad.

For someone who states "You act like I am really impacted by what you feel about me", you seem to care what people think of you. It wasn't that you made statements about Bama getting Goodwin. It was you were a jerk while stating it. You got called out when you were wrong and want to act like your a victim now. Ignore is a wonderful feature. Enjoy your armed Forces Bowl.

For someone who states "You act like I am really impacted by what you feel about me", you seem to care what people think of you. It wasn't that you made statements about Bama getting Goodwin. It was you were a jerk while stating it. You got called out when you were wrong and want to act like your a victim now. Ignore is a wonderful feature. Enjoy your armed Forces Bowl.
Victim? 😆

I think it was Nick Rousch who was at Goodwin’s commitment and said he arrived early to the gym and heard Tucker on a speaker phone begging Goodwin to come to MSU. Wow.

Reactions: The-Hack
I think it was Nick Rousch who was at Goodwin’s commitment and said he arrived early to the gym and heard Tucker on a speaker phone begging Goodwin to come to MSU. Wow.
$9.5M a year? He'd better be begging whenever the need arises. That kind of money buys a man's shame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT