ADVERTISEMENT

Good to see the fan base come together..

..and agree Cal should get another year without us griping 24/7.

I mean, we all know the possible scenario if he really wanted to hammer us. He could go to UL, take the whole class with him, and walk into Rupp and hang 20 on us while Pearl or Oats starts a rebuild.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take all of the criticism UK fans and media have been giving you as FUEL to prove us all wrong and TAKE the UofL job TONIGHT!!!!

UK will even PAY the difference if the Cards are running low on cash after paying the last 2 coaches to leave!!!

Cal you KNOW it's OVER for you at UK and you can follow in your MENTOR'S (Slick Rick) footsteps to STICK IT to the BBN!!!

Come on JC, PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!

I mean, we all know the possible scenario if he really wanted to hammer us. He could go to UL, take the whole class with him, and walk into Rupp and hang 20 on us while Pearl or Oats starts a rebuild.
If he did that I will make the offer to pitino myself and it will be one of the greatest stories in history. A hint it will end with uk winning a title while cal hires Kenny to be his assistant. Disney will have the movie in 2047 or so

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take all of the criticism UK fans and media have been giving you as FUEL to prove us all wrong and TAKE the UofL job TONIGHT!!!!

UK will even PAY the difference if the Cards are running low on cash after paying the last 2 coaches to leave!!!

Cal you KNOW it's OVER for you at UK and you can follow in your MENTOR'S (Slick Rick) footsteps to STICK IT to the BBN!!!

Come on JC, PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!
He loves the state.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
This can't be real..
LEK,
I don't mean to upset you. Its just the way it is. Some races are better at certain things, some are worse. To turn a blind eye to that fact and call it racist is stupid. I can't help the facts, I just told you the truth. Its not an observation from 6 months, or 6 examples. Its years and years of building a business and learning the ins/outs. You think Im the only one that realizes this? We all do in this business. Just like you've noticed that blacks are better basketball players than whites and hispanics.

You're not getting trolled LEK. Its an honest fact that didn't take very long to figure out. We all figured out.

Tell me I'm lying. Tell me all blacks are great renters, they pay me on time, they keep a job, they never complain, and when they lose a job they never give up and get another job quickly.

If you like having the current version of Cal as your coach, you probably also enjoy paying women to repeatedly kick you in the balls.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
If you like having the current version of Cal as your coach, you probably also enjoy paying women to repeatedly kick you in the balls.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

He did well half the year, its the tourney that seems to fall to pieces on him. I'm not sure, but has a UK coach ever walked into the 4th ranked teams home court, on senior day, and beat them? That, and to go along beating Alabama like a drum, and the other top SEC program @Auburn? That part was pretty impressive.

It’s not. This guy isn’t a UK fan. He’s a Calipari fan. And he’ll either follow Cal to his next school or become a fan of the next coach even if it’s at the expense of the program.

unless that coach is black. Louis doesn’t like black people
LOL...i think Tubby is a terrible coach, so what? Seems like a great guy, friendly guy, but as a coach he sux. UK made his life, if not he wouldve done halfway decent at another school. Even High Point, where the talent is equal, he failed miserably.
If you were the AD of UNC, are you hiring Tubby after he left UK? Hail no.

Not every recruit would follow him, and all the next coach would need to do is throw some zone at him.
Yes, every recruit would follow him. Remember when he left Memphis? McDonalds All Americans aren't picking colleges, theyre picking coaches.

He did well half the year, its the tourney that seems to fall to pieces on him. I'm not sure, but has a UK coach ever walked into the 4th ranked teams home court, on senior day, and beat them? That, and to go along beating Alabama like a drum, and the other top SEC program @Auburn? That part was pretty impressive.
Remember that time when Hamidou Diallo was comtemplating returning or going pro and wasn’t tipping his hand what he was gonna do and was nearing the deadline to announce and you had a meltdown for the ages? You demanded he announce his intentions or you were done with him!!!! You just couldn’t fathom why he was dragging it out. Epic meltdown 😂

Yes, every recruit would follow him. Remember when he left Memphis? McDonalds All Americans aren't picking colleges, theyre picking coaches.
Pretty naive to think they’d all just hop onboard and follow him wherever. None would stick with UK, but many would re-open their recruitment and explore nil deals. You know, the thing that’s more important than picking a coach these days.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Remember that time when Hamidou Diallo was comtemplating returning or going pro and wasn’t tippijgbhis hand wwhybhe was gonna do and was nearing the deadline to announve and you had a meltdown for the ages? You demanded he announce his intentions or you were done with him!!!! You just couldn’t fathom why he was dragging it out. Epic meltdown 😂
Im insanely impressed you remember posts from years ago. Never thought my words carried such weight :) And anyone that has a "meltdown" on a message board needs professional help. This is entertaining for me, ive never been angry at anyone or any situation. BUT....you were correct at the part where i said im good with Diallo picking somewhere else. Even halfway through the year i clearly remember saying "you shouldve listened to me"

EDIT- Scratch all that, i like your version better. I had a epic meltdown and threw chairs in my house, and put my hand through the dry wall. I was out of control.

Pretty naive to think they’d all just hop onboard and follow him wherever. None would stick with UK, but many would re-open their recruitment and explore nil deals. You know, the thing that’s more important than picking a coach these days.
The only kid that might stay is the one from Lyon County, and even he might join UL if Cal was hired there. You wont admit it, but Cal would wipe the floor with us next year with that class and UK starting from scratch.

The only kid that might stay is the one from Lyon County, and even he might join UL if Cal was hired there. You wont admit it, but Cal would wipe the floor with us next year with that class and UK starting from scratch.
Lol, you’re a trip. It’s not a super class, but yeah they’d probably beat a rebuilding program. Anymore brain busters from you?

And I'm sure you'll be on UL's bench towel in hand, ready to wipe the sweat from Cal's nutsak.

Im insanely impressed you remember posts from years ago. Never thought my words carried such weight :) And anyone that has a "meltdown" on a message board needs professional help. This is entertaining for me, ive never been angry at anyone or any situation. BUT....you were correct at the part where i said im good with Diallo picking somewhere else. Even halfway through the year i clearly remember saying "you shouldve listened to me"

EDIT- Scratch all that, i like your version better. I had a epic meltdown and threw chairs in my house, and put my hand through the dry wall. I was out of control.
No, you whined like little toddler because Diallo hadn’t made up his mind. Don’t try to play it down. It was a meltdown that had the whole board laughing at you. The ironic thing about it was, there were only a couple of hours til the deadline and he eventually announced he was returning. Had you been patient, you would have saved yourself from the embarrassment but no, you came unglued…😂😂

No, you whined like little toddler because Diallo hadn’t made up his mind. Don’t try to play it down. It was a meltdown that had the whole board laughing at you. The ironic thing about it was, there were only a couple of hours til the deadline and he eventually announced he was returning. Had you been patient, you would have saved yourself from the embarrassment but no, you came unglued…😂😂
You're right. I was so embarrassed at my hot temper over a high school kids indecisiveness....geeezz lol you really pinned me to it.

If UL would take Cal off our hands, I’d be a little grateful to them.
I don’t know how that would impact my interaction with UL fans. Kind of like, “I still hate you guys, but thank you. Sincerely, I appreciate you helping us with our Calipari problem. “.

That’s why you deleted it. Puss move
Deleted? Maybe it was over my full meltdown as you say lol I didn't delete it tho, maybe you just didnt save all my posts in order. It was how many years ago? But i am impressed youre this into me....you are a woman, correct?

LOL...i think Tubby is a terrible coach, so what? Seems like a great guy, friendly guy, but as a coach he sux. UK made his life, if not he wouldve done halfway decent at another school. Even High Point, where the talent is equal, he failed miserably.
If you were the AD of UNC, are you hiring Tubby after he left UK? Hail no.
I don’t debate racists. No point.

Deleted? Maybe it was over my full meltdown as you say lol I didn't delete it tho, maybe you just didnt save all my posts in order. It was how many years ago? But i am impressed youre this into me....you are a woman, correct?
It’s easy to remember when someone makes an ass out of themself. Diallo broke you. [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT