ADVERTISEMENT

Good Read on Ashton Hagans !

tenor.gif

AlohaCat

A story in pictures Hi C, take it up a notch... (I know, you did it first...):rolleyes:

That's nasty Hi, no need to go nasty. That's like cussing. Not much meaning to it when you do it all the time. (I thought we were on a higher plain...) Use your imagination but please don't imagine stuff like that...

That post above was out of the Waterboy movie. My apologies but as you stated to let you know when you went too far. You did and I let you know and then you keep it going. Not one time did I use nudity and vulgarity. You have several times now toward me and another. I hate it got that far as it did not have to but you can still post but not with me. There is a point I will not cross. Be Good

I deleted the post that hurt you. I think stopping now will be best.

That post above was out of the Waterboy movie. My apologies but as you stated to let you know when you went too far. You did and I let you know and then you keep it going. Not one time did I use nudity and vulgarity. You have several times now toward me and another. I hate it got that far as it did not have to but you can still post but not with me. There is a point I will not cross. Be Good

I agree

:flushed:

Exhibit A. This is why you are a terrible poster.

One time @HICATFAN and I got into a little spat on here over LeBron and Jordan, things we're said, I apologized he apologized. We even became friends as I saw it, at one point he invited me to stay at his house for a week in exchange for room and board I would provide some help on remodeling his house. I had never been to Hawaii and was excited at the opportunity. So I fly in @HICATFAN meets me at the airport, he was very friendly but I could tell there was some underlying tension from our previous spat. On the way to his house we talk UK basketball, he shows me around the island (very beautiful). Fast forward we get to his house. He shows me where I would be staying which was in his unfinished basement, there was a little loveseat in the corner covered in dog hair, I asked him if he was joking, he told me that's all he had. After brushing away as much dog hair as I could I put away my things.

Before even taking a seat HICAT calls for me to come upstairs and give him a hand, I was pretty tired, but due to the time zone difference it was still fairly early for him. We work for 6 straight hours and get most of the work knocked out the first day.

By this time it's getting late even for him and we're both pretty hungry, so he asks me to order a pizza and he would reimburse me later in the week. So I order pizza and wings, pizza gets there Yada, Yada, yada, we're eating and talking having a pretty good time. I'm extremely tired at this point and tell him I'm ready to turn in for the night, but he encourages me to drink a little.

I'm thinking hey, maybe we will share a beer or two but nope, he pulls out this jar of blue liquor from the back of his fridge, I'm wondering what this is. He tells me he makes it himself fresh from Hawaiian fruits, so I give it a try. It's good, real good. Before long I got a weird feeling, I've had the spins plenty of times, this was worse, way worse.

Next thing you know I'm passed out. I wake up in in the middle of a parking lot with an elderly lady slapping my face to wake me up. I have my wallet but all my money is gone, all my bags are gone, I have no clue where I am i have a bad headache. I stumble across the street to a rundown Speedway walk in the bathroom to gather myself and there it is written on my forehead in black permanent marker, "LeBron James is better than Jordan".

After a couple of weeks I eventually make enough money doing odd jobs to fly back home. I can tell you this, I will never disagree with @HICATFAN again.

Excellent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT