ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Mother’s Day Mother’s on BBN

DdE1t64WsAIfD17.jpg

Reactions: Bkocats
If you still have your mom show her how much she means to you. I miss my mom very much and am very thankful for all of the Mother's days we spent together.
Very well done. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think of my wonderful Mom.

She’s been gone since July, but I still catch myself wanting to call her about something, and I quickly realize I can’t.

Very well done. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think of my wonderful Mom.

She’s been gone since July, but I still catch myself wanting to call her about something, and I quickly realize I can’t.

Hate that for you Kev. Mine has had some significant issues this last year. I see her digressing every day. Going to hold her close as long as I can, hoping and praying that it’s longer than I think it will be. God bless you friend.

Reactions: kev69 and Bkocats
Hate that for you Kev. Mine has had some significant issues this last year. I see her digressing every day. Going to hold her close as long as I can, hoping and praying that it’s longer than I think it will be. God bless you friend.
God bless you too friend. I’ll say a prayer for you and your Mom. It’s tough... hang in there.

I went And took the advice here, called my mom to say Happy Mother's Day. I got a 50 minute story of how my Sister, and my sisters daughter have both failed their mandatory drug testing and are now back in jail; how my nieces ex is out of prison and wants to murder her (who lives in my moms house by the way); how my cousins son was just locked up for breaking and entering and taking a hostage in a stand off with police; how random dealers show up at the house looking for a guy named "Tony". Then 10 minutes of questions of why I don't come around more.

Pretty normal call, so thanks for reminding me. But I sure do love that lady. Sometimes wonder how I turned out like I did???

ADVERTISEMENT