ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga has no chance

Brad Nessler referred to these teams as “two blue bloods”. Did I miss a memo or something??!! Gonzaga is a “blue blood”??!!
Heard that. Thought....shouldn't a blue blood have at least one championship?

Amazing what getting hot from 3 can do.

GU was 3 for 9 from 3 in the first half. In the 2nd half they are 4-4.

That's Kansas level greatness, but only Kansas could keep something like that up.

Kansas about to bow out before the Sweet16 for the 2nd time in a row.

I know people wanted to finally crown Bill Self after getting that Title after a ton of tournament woes. But here we are, back again to Self under performing come March.

Since Cal got to UK, Self has 1 title, and 2 Final 4's... he has SEVEN 1st round exits.. FOUR of those over the last five tournaments. He also had to vacate wins for cheating.

I'm not saying Cal is any bit of a better coach these days, but I still find Self to be wildly overrated. And things aren't going to get any better for them. I'm certainly not trading his resume since 2010 for Cal's.

Brad Nessler referred to these teams as “two blue bloods”. Did I miss a memo or something??!! Gonzaga is a “blue blood”??!!
Nessler also just referenced KY 31 point comeback against LSU he was calling that game

Kansas GIF - Kansas Fans Chicken GIFs

Kansas has looked putrid this half. Incapable of doing anything right. One player doesn't change that. Woulda still gotten smoked. But maybe by 10-12 instead of 20+.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT