ADVERTISEMENT

Go Hilltoppers

I know there are some hilltopper fans that hate UK. We really have no reason to hate you. So go Western.
There's maybe. 2 hilltopper fans that hate UK. And the ones that do are Louisville transplants who moved to BG to go to school at WKU. Vast majority of WKU fans are also UK fans. UK fans first cheer for the tops on the side.

WKU up at the half 43-36, closed out the half on an 18 to 3 run, I think.
Fun. I miss the post-season times when being a UK fan was fun.

Reactions: bbncal02
Marquette will pull away, but glad to see Western back in the NCAA Tournament.
I don't know. Once Kentucky lost it was destiny that it path open up to torture us more. All higher seeds in our bracket will lose. Put your 401k on Longwood tonight

Ugh. Tops probably going down.

Sad. Once again Kentucky as a Commonwealth is out of the tournament before the first round ends. Pathetic.

When is the last time ever school in Kentucky was not good? Weird times. Usually Murray or UK has solid years. WKU had a good one and hopefully builds on it but man this sucks.

Eastern Kentucky was the top seed in their conference tournament but lost to the 10 seed in said tournament.

So far, Murray has had an adjustment moving to the Missouri Valley Conference. Hopefully it wont be long until they are competing for tournament bids again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT