ADVERTISEMENT

Global Climate Changes

Space.com article on HAARP

This article gives a cursory overview of some aspects of the experiments being run at the HAARP facility in Gakona, AK

Check out the "ghosts" thing - working to project holographic images into the aky and sounds ...

Plus a Jupiter signal bounce
And a moon bounce

Fascinating but probably comes with unforeseen consequences, space cadets

Can you believe them?

I absolutely know that HAARP is operational and artificially manipulating the ionosphere - thats the basis of their 'research' and chartered purpose

But - I don't discredit the notion of sun/geomagnetic cycles

We know the sun's activity has an impact on the magnetosphere etc

But i don't understand the idea that the whole system potentially has cycles of reset / repositioning -

But sometimes it seems like certain actors push the idea that the aurora anomalies are somehow a byproduct of routine human activities

HAARP almost seems like something Nikola Tesla would have dreamed up doesn't it?

It would also be better if we didn't have artificial weather manipulation programs and activities

Maybe messing around with the earth's magnetic fields and blasting the ionosphere with HAARP isn't a wise thing either

Probably more risky than my mini-van

HAARP received $13M funding for 5 specific experiments that are being conducted now

Thats why your aurora borealis phenomena are manifesting in unusual locations

And it's possible the magnetic poles are shifting on their own as well i suppose
No

Reactions: CastleRubric
It would be a nice gesture fm the powers that be - to at least join the "climate change" vernacular with the reality of scientific/military sponsored alterations made directly to the ionosphere

I think THAT shit can be banned before we clutch our pearls and worry over cow farts and basic human functions related to movement and commerce

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT